One year since my father John Her Many Horses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WhoMe
    Healing dresses
    by WhoMe
    How many of you believe in the power of a jingle dress?

Why?
    07-23-2007, 09:53 PM
  • LisaMOOSE07
    Ashley Marie Stately "NIIYOBINESI"
    by LisaMOOSE07
    Today it has been 13 years for my one and only daughter. I just wanted to share a little bit of my lost with whom ever wants to read, but writing this to get my thoughts out!

Ashley Marie Stately
    NIIYOBINESI - 4 Eagles
    9/11/94-9/27/97

On September 11, 1994...
    09-27-2010, 02:20 PM
  • Elo Janis
    Greetings from a 'displaced' Rosebud Sioux
    by Elo Janis
    Hello all! I am happy to have found this site not only for the outstanding music channel but for the sense of community with my native brothers and sisters which I have been seeking.
    I was born on the Rosebud Res in central SD and spent my formative years just north of Rosebud in Norris, SD....
    12-21-2012, 04:40 PM
  • AngelFeather
    Wisdom from our Elders
    by AngelFeather
    Elders are so awesom in thier wisdom.. the way they tell thier stoires. they never seem to lecture and always seem to get to the point.

Do you have any words of wisdom you have recieved or have read from elders? Share them with us...

A native American grandfather...
    04-26-2005, 10:41 PM
  • greenman
    children
    by greenman
    What is your best memory of being with a child?

Mine is walking with a 5 year old in a wilderness area, and showing her two River otters at play in a stream. She stood entranced for a good 10 minutes before she made a sound that startled them into hiding.
    03-31-2004, 08:21 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X