Honoring those American Soldiers Killed in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honoring those American Soldiers Killed in Iraq

Here is where you can find a list of those that have already died over in IRAQ.

Soldiers Killed in IRAQ

:marching:
    When you turn your back on me, don't expect me to care what you think!!

Honor

I pray for all human race. You have a good heart.

Comment

I pray for all the Fallen Heroes.

I especially am greatful to all our "Warriors"...if it wasn't for your courage I wouldn't be able to show you all how much it means to me.

I myself am a Very Proud wife of an Army SGT.

KEEP IT UP....And may you walk and live in Beauty.Thumbs

Comment

I pray for all those who are in Iraq, Afganistan, South Pacific, and Europe!! Native or not they all deserve a prayer only one person I know passed on in Europe, most people know as the nephew of the Navajo Nation Vice-President, but to me he is my cousin by clan. Hope his wife and children are doing okay.

Comment

*gets to one knee, and looks up* Semper Fi Soldiers.....just like the Marines, you may be gone physically from this world but you live forever, in our hearts and minds.....Farewell Brothers.......Veni Vedi Veci!!!!!
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

It breaks my heart. Will there ever be another way

Comment

I would like to remember John Van Gyzen, who turned 21 in June, who was killed in action on July 5, 2004 in Iraq due to enemy fire. John was in the Marines and enlisted while we were still in high school, before Sept. 11 even occurred. I pray for his family and for everyone from my town who is currently serving in the war, may they safely come home soon.

Comment

If you have some kind of memorial in your community, try and incorporate 'the empty chair' ceremony into it. Seems only fitting...

God bless them all and may the Creator hold their families close.
                "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of Seattle
                  God bless them all and may the Creator hold their families close.
                  i totally agree, may our Creator take care of all these brave people, whom have given their lives for us all and may the Creator envolope the loved ones of these heros.
                  Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                  A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                  A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                  Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

There will be a soldier coming home to Washington today and He was recently killed in Iraq. His name was Yahdir Reynoso and my prayers go out to his family. He will be buried on Saturday afternoon. May he rest in peace. He was a non native soldier but a soldier none the less. Nye.
                    **National Indian Days Celebration & Pow wow**
                    September 17-19, 2004
                    White Swan, Washington
                    Hope to see you all there! Later days Natives!

Comment

God Bless

God Bless all the soldiers over sea's.. I have a couple friends over their right now. and it's hard on everyone, But everyone manages.

Twist1919

Comment

Its very sad

Originally posted by nykari
                        Here is where you can find a list of those that have already died over in IRAQ.

Soldiers Killed in IRAQ

:marching:
                        Life with war is very sad.I don't like to see the news on tv cause all they talk about is bad bad things going on around the world.My prayers are for peace on earth.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X