side of the family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• forwardthrall
    Losing touch with family
    by forwardthrall
    Hello everyone --

I am new to the forums so thank you for listening and your help.

I was raised in a mixed family with a white mother and Navajo father who moved with the family off of the reservation when he was in high school.

My paternal grandparents...
    03-20-2015, 07:12 AM
  • HyperAware
    A Little Lost
    by HyperAware
    My name is Anastasia Benson and I'm hoping to learn more about my Native Ancestry from my great grandmother's side of the family and gain a level of connection with that heritage. I'm also hoping to better understand the world from the Native point of view and have hopes of accurately depicting Native...
    05-19-2017, 05:51 PM
  • *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    Christianity/Catholicism
    by *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    I was too lazy to do a search to see if there was already a thread regarding this topic..

Im wondering what ppls opinions are regarding Religous vs. Spiritual..which are ya....do u got to church on sundays....what do u teach ur children....if they forced our language out of us
    05-19-2006, 02:26 PM
  • Agaliha Tsiwodi
    What's on my heart this week (*long*)
    by Agaliha Tsiwodi
    Hi everyone.... I joined PowWows.com in 2009 and haven't been on since 2010 (at least not posting, I've done alot of reading) so I know most of you don't know me. And I know alot of people on here don't care to know what I have to say because I'm white, and that's ok.

There are many...
    01-20-2014, 11:01 PM
  • BlueWolfSpirit
    My Grandmother and lost heritage
    by BlueWolfSpirit
    I tell you my story because I would honestly like some thoughtful feedback about this. Perhaps someone else has been in my situation and knows more about it...

My mother and father divorced when I was 9. Visitation was sporadic and by the time I was 15, I had a step-father and my birth...
    08-29-2006, 01:37 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X