lets not forget where the word "battle" begun for the u.s. army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets not forget where the word "battle" begun for the u.s. army

it was on a cold nite. "nite of the poping twigs" dec 29 1890 where the good ole us massacred women and children its worth reading about it. wounded knee s.d. pray for all the ones that will be in cermony there on this site.
    Last edited by Pheji Wanbli; 12-19-2006, 11:03 AM.
    sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

I'm not sure memorials is exactly the proper place for this. This is more a place for the more recently deceased to be remembered... at least that's what I thought it was for. I'm moving this to native life for now.. if people have a large problem with it being moved and feel that memorials is actually the best place for this thread, then please PM me and let me know.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

i was not sure where to put it either. its too sad

should it be a memorial or a way of life? i know people should read about it.
      sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

Comment

Then Native Life is where you want it. Memorials is where most people post about loved ones that have passed on or want to say something about a family member on the anniversary of their death... very personal. Not that wounded knee is'nt personal to alot of people, but I mean personal as in personal close relatives. Most people don't read it unless the recognize the name of the deceased or the name of the person posting.

Here any information is read by alot of people... so please feel free and post away what you want to (within guidelines please :D ) . You got my attention!
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.