lets not forget where the word "battle" begun for the u.s. army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RozZy
    Making a short film about Lakota culture.
    by RozZy
    This got double posted into the introductions. Please delete that one.

My name is Rostam and I'm a film student at UCLA and I've started to write the script for my thesis film.
    I got interested in the native culture when I went to visit a Powwow in Irvine, I just fell in love with...
    06-17-2013, 01:46 AM
  • **jdazmum**
    Marines charged with war crimes
    by **jdazmum**
    Recently the news has been covering the fighting in Fallujah and if you haven't heard a Marine was taken off the battlefield for shooting a civilian, supposedly was already dead. News reporters shot it and now there's the contraversy about rules of engagement. I wanted to bring light to this issue,...
    11-25-2004, 02:57 AM
  • RDNKJ
    What do People Think of This
    by RDNKJ
    There's no right or wrong answer, I was just curious about what different people thought.

"Our Body: The Universe Within" is coming through Austin. Some of my friends invited me to go see it with them, but I had to decline.

This is the "blurb" from...
    04-19-2010, 03:29 PM
  • LoneWolfBunn
    Please ask them to announce this at the next PowWow you go to
    by LoneWolfBunn
    I can easily be called a conspiracy theorist but I would happily accept facts that prove my theories wrong because if I am right our children and our grandchildren are facing some serious health issues in the future. And because of the seriousness of it I wouldn't say this unless I was certain it were...
    01-25-2006, 10:40 PM
  • jyri
    Unity / Collective consciousness
    by jyri
    Hi evebody!

I'm a 33 years old Finnish guy, and found this forum while I was searching for native American sites. I'm hoping some of you people here would like to exchange some thoughts about a quite interesting thing I found just over a year ago.

I've never been too religious,...
    02-04-2008, 06:09 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X