Indian nat'l finals rodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian nat'l finals rodeo

Wasn't sure which thread to post this question so I settled on this one. Any natives out there know if INFR is going to webcast the rodeo this weekend? I know some of you powwow peeps are in the rodeo loop too!

Wow, that's THIS WEEKEND!!

Well nothing's on the website about it, but that don't mean much. I volunteer to do a webcast sponsored by powwows.com with expenses paid, please.

I did find the list of qualifiers, so that was cool.Indian National Finals Rodeo INFR
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

YEAH I seen the draw list too. I'm hoping they show it again this year though of course that may have been courtesy of Apache Gold. They should have invited powwows.com to broadcast it, with the bells and whistles of chat. I'll be depressed if I have to rely on the family to call and keep us updated cuz they'll be so busy having a blast in Vegas and won't even think of us.

Comment

I did see South Point arena web casted a horse show there, so it CAN be done...somebody just has to DO IT!

I have a laptop and a mike. I think I can borrow a digital camcorder that zooms in. Just need some rodeo tickets and a room. Oh and gas money.

I also volunteer to cover Jacoby Ellsbury in the playoffs.
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

well damn, it starts like in 3 hours...so I think we are sh** out of luck!!!

Comment

Indian National Finals Rodeo INFR

this is the first round. Dang, I just found this thread too.
            sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

Thanks for the link. I wonder what happened to the updates??? Too much Vegas??
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X