Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    I got one sunshine 65 degrees today, 75 tomorrow, and we'll submit our tax returns.. lets say again next year April 15th 2010........oh and eventually we'll all die....

Leave a comment:

• Josiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    Oops...my bad. This was a PREDICTION, not a prophecy!!!
    The weather in So Cal is a prophecy

80's Light Wind and Sunny

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    Here's a prophecy of my people...

Mid 80's at the beach in sunny SoCal!!!!

I'm sooo there!
    Oops...my bad. This was a PREDICTION, not a prophecy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Here's a prophecy of my people...

Mid 80's at the beach in sunny SoCal!!!!

I'm sooo there!

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    Originally posted by EmpressICE View Post
    What prophesies are you or your families and tribe waiting for to be fulfilled, and does anyone know just how many such prophesies are out there waiting to come true?

Here's one I'm waiting for....

"The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."

~Jeff Foxworthy

Leave a comment:

• Josiah
    replied
    Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
    I think theres a prophacy about the end of annoying newage BS...or at least I hope there is

And it ended....
    "And they lived happily ever after"

Ughhh
    The same group believes that Nostradamus has predicted every major event including 9/11 which he did not...

How about the one about the Mayan Longcount Calendar that ends on Dec 21st 2012!!!
    Despite the fact that the Two Calendars are totally incompatable and it is anybodies guess when the Calendar ends

Arghhhh

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    Well there is that one about Suzz taking a hammer to her computer because of new age mumbo jumbo, and the plastic shamans and wannabes that flee the scene before she wacks them too!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SuzzeQ4
    replied
    I think theres a prophacy about the end of annoying newage BS...or at least I hope there is

Leave a comment:

• EmpressICE
    Guest started a topic Prophecy

Prophecy

Are there any complete and SIMPLE collections of Native American prophesies that are waiting to be fulfilled? A link to such a website would be fine. I know about White Buffalo Woman and Tecumseh. I once heard something about a Hopi(?) prophesy about complting a broken clay plate or something??? What prophesies are you or your families and tribe waiting for to be fulfilled, and does anyone know just how many such prophesies are out there waiting to come true? Let's see if we can list them. I'll stick with listing Tecumseh and White Buffalo Woman. Anyone else?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.