Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatorade Commercial with Pow Wow Dancer

Have you seen it?

<embed src="http://tv.powwows.com/nvplayer.swf?config=http://tv.powwows.com/nuevo/econfig.php?key=a4a7381473328f43c488" width="470" height="380" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></embed>

Is this a real commercial?
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Last edited by lbgood; 07-30-2009, 04:10 AM.

Comment

When did this air?
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Is it real? I'm not sure... but didn't they have a contest at Gatherings for the dancer. This is RJ Smith. And he had a poster at gatherings....

I like it.....hope they air it....

Comment

Thanks for posting Paul - that was well done!

Comment

i hope they air it as well, would be great to see it on TV ^_^
            sigpic

Comment

dang ... that's cool ... makes me wanna go out and get an orange Gatorade LOL
              Watch your broken dreams...
              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

this is way cool... can't wait to see it on the air..... I hope that they do air it....
                Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

Cool video, I think it's ironic that its a GATORade commercial (FSU Seminoles fan)!
                  I ought to show this to a whole room full of Gators before the game.

Look up the history of Gatorade and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Comment

cool

I have not seen it but it sounds cool!
                    That;s what they want you to do. Go out and buy one.

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                    dang ... that's cool ... makes me wanna go out and get an orange Gatorade LOL
                    2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

greatest of all time :)

this was one of the greatest of history :)

Comment

It's nice to be included in a commercial, but no way i would spend money on that stuff.

Did you know you can make your own gatorade with a $.20 packet of Kool-aide or Flavor- aide , teaspoon of salt, teaspoon of potassium (salt substitute) and sweeten to taste. It's WAY cheaper than buying it in stores.
                        There is only one success; to be able to live your life in your own way.

Comment

Originally posted by outershell View Post
                          It's nice to be included in a commercial, but no way i would spend money on that stuff.

Did you know you can make your own gatorade with a $.20 packet of Kool-aide or Flavor- aide , teaspoon of salt, teaspoon of potassium (salt substitute) and sweeten to taste. It's WAY cheaper than buying it in stores.
                          Even cheaper just buy the Gatorade mix that comes in a little plastic jar and mix to taste, last for a while.
                          CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X