Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Native Model Contest

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Native Model Contest

    What do you think?

    YouTube - Top Native Model 2007
    I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

  • #2
    What does the winner get? A modeling contract? Scholarship? Anything?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Top Native Model

      Bodica,

      I think Top Native Model is awesome because it highlights the beauty, elegance and capacity of Native American Women. I enjoyed watching the video. I was not aware of this. Thanks for the post.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bodica View Post
        Looks like this was 2 years ago!
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

        Find a Pow Wow Near You!

        Comment


        • #5
          Are they taking applications for male models?


          Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


          "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

          Mr. Rossie Freeman

          Comment


          • #6
            .
            Last edited by lbgood; 07-30-2009, 05:32 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tainodelmagua View Post
              Bodica,

              I think Top Native Model is awesome because it highlights the beauty, elegance and capacity of Native American Women. I enjoyed watching the video. I was not aware of this. Thanks for the post.
              Thanks.
              'Glad you liked it.
              I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tainodelmagua View Post
                Bodica,

                I think Top Native Model is awesome because it highlights the beauty, elegance and capacity of Native American Women. I enjoyed watching the video. I was not aware of this. Thanks for the post.
                Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                Looks like this was 2 years ago!
                It was.
                I just came across it, and thought it might make a good topic anyway.
                I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
                  What does the winner get? A modeling contract? Scholarship? Anything?
                  I believe she won a modeling contract.
                  I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                    Are they taking applications for male models?
                    Well as a matter of fact...

                    YouTube - Aboriginal's New Top Model Commercial

                    http://www.topnativemodel.com/


                    Last edited by Bodica; 06-18-2009, 09:54 PM.
                    I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bodica View Post
                      I believe she won a modeling contract.
                      Great! If they keep their heads on straight, these types of things are great for girls/young women. It teaches poise, self-confidence, etc... as well as providing positive role models.

                      Now, when will there be an NDN on America's Next Top Model?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
                        Great! If they keep their heads on straight, these types of things are great for girls/young women. It teaches poise, self-confidence, etc... as well as providing positive role models.

                        Now, when will there be an NDN on America's Next Top Model?
                        There's an NDN on canada's next top model. She is the front runner in the final three. Final episode is tuesday.

                        Comment

                        Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                        Loading...

                        Trending

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Sidebar Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X