Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would these moccasins be cool for a guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say go for it!

but if u start getin bowlegged, and feelin like chasin sheep ur on ur own. jks
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

he might have to beat the gurls off with a stick ...humm or maybe not lol... lol...
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

How bout this; wear them, and see what kind of reaction you get...i'd laugh if i seen a guy wearin those, but i laugh alot so...lol... it may look different but if it feels good then who gives a shiat! i'd laugh but, not in anyway would it be from malice, if you were soo fine i wouldnt care what type of shoe or moc you had on...usually a well put together outfit, although weird and different, could look really cool. but dont wear anything else native otherwise your pushing it, and you may get pushed off the curb.....

Comment

How bout this; wear them, and see what kind of reaction you get...i'd laugh if i seen a guy wearin those, but i laugh alot so...lol... it may look different but if it feels good then who gives a shiat! i'd laugh but, not in anyway would it be from malice, if you were soo fine i wouldnt care what type of shoe or moc you had on...usually a well put together outfit, although weird and different, could look really cool. but dont wear anything else native otherwise your pushing it, and you may get pushed off the curb.....

Comment

i second the beaded converses!

you should make some of those and show the non-natives that you're native cuz you got some mad beading skills!
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I might have to make a winter project of some beaded Converses. I know I love my glittery ones from Target.

Comment

Edit
                Last edited by Wolfn; 10-15-2009, 09:25 PM.
                Agent of Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by Wojapi4Me View Post
                  I always prefer mocs from the Nike Tribe.
                  Originally posted by injunboy View Post

but if u start getin bowlegged, and feelin like chasin sheep ur on ur own. jks

I was gonna say whatever mocs you wear "in public" make sure the soles will hold up and use some insoles. Most mocs are not made for concrete or asphalt, and watch out for gum, oil, or loogies.
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

Wolfn

Just wondered have you ever checked out a pair of
                    Roco Dog Ricos Mens Shoe in Rust canvas

Clothing, Accessories & Shoes: Compare Prices, Reviews & Buy Online @ Yahoo! Shopping

My son has a pair of these, says they are soo comfortable....

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post

I was gonna say whatever mocs you wear "in public" make sure the soles will hold up and use some insoles. Most mocs are not made for concrete or asphalt, and watch out for gum, oil, or loogies.

I actually laughed so hard when I read that, I havn't used that word in years.
                      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

I know ...loogies but just the thought of
                        that whole combination OHN lol

Comment

Cons girl here too...well since having all these kids I've become a knock-off cons girl But beaded, thats great, I'll be doing the same as North of Ada this winter...when done my other stuff....anyone else want some?

Comment

Gotta give you gals credit on beadin tennys ....oh my
                            fingers are already getiing cramps just thnking of it lol
                            have you ever had a ctramp in your hand or finger where it lasted and if felt
                            like your hand was in a knot geesh.. I really think they look nice...

Comment

I have a question has anyone tried fabric painting on tennis shoes?
                              cause I have seen someone actually selling them online and I can't remember where in the heck I seen em. but I dont see why someone couldnt design their own pair Its a guy who sells native stuff online they actually look really nice...

Comment

Ok I found the website it's called Zazzle

Ojibwa Beadwork Tennis Shoe Keds shoe from Zazzle.com

You can design your own pair of keds how ya do it ...hmmmm don't know yet but it dosnt require beading
                                Something different I think I may just create a pair of my own .... there is a search box at the bottom
                                I did a search typed in ..... Native Ojibwa womans ,,,,and thats what it brought up ...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.