Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Native Americans be patriotic towards America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruselrones View Post
    t is with national pride i create this page about america's patriotic symbols. ... So he felt the flag should have a smaller union jack in one corner, ..... But that changed when the granite towards the lower part of the mountain proved ... Another monument is being carved to pay tribute to the native americans.
    ?????????........huh???????????????????
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Governments Rise and Fall
      Political Boundries are redrawn all the time
      Yet the Land stays the same still the same Dirt of our Forefathers
      They defended it
      Whats Changed???
      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
      Till I Die!

Comment

ruselrones is not a real person. It's a spam bot that's just pulling key words from the posts and the web.
        Cariblanguage.org

Comment

Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
          Nope, they are not my nations, or my husbands or our childrens. They can do what they like but once we call ourselves americans or canadians they have won.
          Once you have refused to grow -- for any reason -- you automatically lose.

Comment

[QUOTE=50cal;1340777 I believe in that although our people a loooooong time ago suffered inexcusable atrocities, we should be working on bettering ourselves instead of living in the past.....nothing good ever came from the past except the mistakes we have to learn from.[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya bro. Good words.

Noodlz
            Underneath all this genius I'm just a human being.....but I'm working on that.....

Comment

Edit
              Last edited by Wolfn; 10-15-2009, 11:09 PM.
              Agent of Chaos

Comment

Who said anything about "forget"? That, cannot be forgotten but it can be forgiven.

Let loose of the anger, if you don't it will control you.

Guidance you need, young Skywalker!

Traditions.....keep them and keep them sacred!

I am NOT Indian. I have never been to India, nor has any of my family before me! I have met these people from India, of whom you speak, and I am nothing like them. Why do you call me an Indian?

Comment

Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                  Be prepared for the firestorm from this post... Do you realize how many veterans there are on these threads?? I'm gonna go sit over there and watch.
                  Ure alright Soop

Comment

Very well put 50 cal.This is a very delicate topic gives me goose bumps to hear all the responses.I yam whatta I yam.I signed up for Vietnam.No one made me.No one put a gun to my head even though when we landed in SanFransico after my second tour.We were spit on, cussed at,broken bottles thrown at us,you name it.
                    To this day I'm still proud to of served and by gosh I'll do it again.OOOOORRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH You can be sad or you can be glad.It's a whole lot more fun being glad. Suck it up be a Marine .Semper Fi Warrior- US Marines Marine Air-Da Nang Vietnam Have a nice day !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                      If Natives should forget the genocide that happened, should Jews forget the Holocaust?
                      You don't forget...you put it behind you and move on. Hatred is like an unseen cancer. Why do you feel the Indigenous Ones should have this cancer?

I can't answer for Jewish people. I'm not Jewish.

P.S. If my son thought like wolfn...I'd slap him into last month!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                        P.S. If my son thought like wolfn...I'd slap him into last month!

Ahh you use the back in time approach. My Dad favored the slapping into next week.

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                          Ahh you use the back in time approach. My Dad favored the slapping into next week.
                          Whats The Diffrence Is It The Use Of The Backhand Or Forehand?

Comment

We were never taught to harbor the hate. We were taught to fight back.
                            Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

If you don't stand for something... you'll fall for anything

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                                If Natives should forget the genocide that happened, should Jews forget the Holocaust?

Hey Wolfn, here's something for you to add to your profile!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X