Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a miracle.........Please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a miracle.........Please help me.

I have to keep it short.

My entire mother's side of my family is falling, getting hurt. --We know why. ---I am full blooded navajo, so all you dine' know what I am talking about.

Our Hatathlii almost got killed after doing a ceremony for my Aunt and Uncle. My whole family is mysteriously getting hurt and dying. .....We have never done anything to offend the Bad people.

But Evil exists....so do bad people. And we were advised to get everyone to pray. So we all did. Almost 20,000 people are now praying for now.

So, I AM ON MY KNEES.........please give us a miracle...spread the word, tell your church, throw down some cider, but please pray.
    I wannabe cool.....2

Wanabe, my friend. I am not scared. Within the hour I will lay down tobacco, burn sage and pray for your and your family's well being.

I encourage all others to pray hard for our brother, Wannabe.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I am not afraid either. My family and our church is praying for your family and we will continue to hold your family in prayer until you tell us you have victory and peace.

Comment

My Dene cousin, got you and your loved ones in my prayers.
        A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

We have been hearing that there is something around that is causing people to get hurt from Montana to Arizona.
          Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
            We have been hearing that there is something around that is causing people to get hurt from Montana to Arizona.
            True, this is not just in one region. Pray hard for the people!

LS
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

This is worrying. Praying!
              Cariblanguage.org

Comment

Evil takes many forms. I continue to pray that whatever is affecting your family will be defeated.

Comment

Well, Things are starting to freeze. Oh, man. Thank you everyone... Churches, people, u name it. Are calling my family's problems, a battle of Good Vs Evil.

I swear this, -----a couple of nights ago, I went outside @ 10pm, I heard a noise. Then i saw a raccoon. I tried to shoo it...afraid it might get into my trashcans...

----------THEN IT STOOD UP ON ITS FREAKIN BACK LEGS AND RAN OFF---i SWEAR........... i almost wet my shorts...I called my uncle, he says, (don't talk about it).--but Im sure I know what it is.

My cousin has been a bad accident, car hit her, yesterday. Jogging and bam. She has a broken leg. I got shocked pretty hard from a car battery also.

Please don't stop praying.......
                  I wannabe cool.....2

Comment

If you don't mind... a Celtic prayer..

I will pray to Air for winds of change and the life force to flow freely through your people...

To Fire, so it strengthens the heart and spirit to travel the long road with head raised proud and strong...

To Water, may it sustain and cleanse while purifying and disolving any bad blood ...

To sweet mother Earth, may she feel your heart-weary tread and provide you comfort and warmth, absorbing your sorrows and grounding your spirit deep within her womb where you may rejuvinate and recover, like the mighty oak just starting its journey.

And as her healing powers heal the rift that causes such hardship, I will ask the heavens, the Creator above whom I pray to, to remove whatever curse or bad blood exist. To bring you the love, harmony, and health that you deserve.

-- This will be my prayer in my own circle tonight with your permission--

Blessed Be.

Comment

If you contact my friend Ee Doh Moh (Lockley Bremner) who is a man of God, I know that he and his wife will pray for you as that is part of their ministry:

Contact him here:
                      http://www.healingforthenativesministries.org

Sovereign Son - white blood brother to the Natives

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.