Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinkala View Post
    Not in Indiana they don't lol
    Aw...you just haven't been hanging around the right chicks then.

Can I ask how long your hair is? Maybe they'll dig it more after it gets longer and longer.
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by KewlMohawkGirl View Post
      I sure as heck would have told him where to go if he said your hair had to go.
      Because, you know, expecting society to change for us isn't entitlement, elitist or holding us back.

1. I am great with the wig idea.
      2. I'm great with someone choosing to not take a part over their hair.
      3. I am NOT great with expecting the PART to be changed because scissors are feared.

Am I glad this worked out? 100% absolutely.

Would I have found it ridiculous for Fred Ward to walk away from a part in The Right Stuff because Gus Grissom had short hair?

Not really. It's his choice.

But it WOULD have been farcical for him to play Gus with long hair simply because he was unwilling to cut it: which is why he had to.

If the part doesn't define how hair is worn? Then nobody should care. If it does? Then everyone should.

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
        Aw...you just haven't been hanging around the right chicks then.

Can I ask how long your hair is? Maybe they'll dig it more after it gets longer and longer.
        It's a little bit past my shoulders (there's a LONG story as to why it's that short).

You really think they'll dig it? lol
        It is what it is. I am who I am. I say what I say. I think what I think. I love what I love.

Comment

Why did Smoke Signals come to mind? Aye!
          Dang fax machine ran out of paper again!!!!!

LOL my wife is down in Indiana and coming home on tuesday!! It sure is a nasty place for anyone. She hates it there now more and more. Specially the attitude towards Natives there.
          Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
          Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew View Post
            Dang fax machine ran out of paper again!!!!!

LOL my wife is down in Indiana and coming home on tuesday!! It sure is a nasty place for anyone. She hates it there now more and more. Specially the attitude towards Natives there.
            Can you ask your wife if I can hitch a ride outa here lol?

Can't leave yet though. Need to finish high school.
            It is what it is. I am who I am. I say what I say. I think what I think. I love what I love.

Comment

Can you ask your wife if I can hitch a ride outa here lol?

Can't leave yet though. Need to finish high school.
              LOL, I can't say as I blame you and she is going bonkers down there in Elkhart with the streak of breakins around her. There was a bank robbery a few months back where one of the perps tossed a fully loaded handgun into the back yard, the dog caught it and thought new chew toy! Well the police took that away from the dog in no time!!! So yes she wants out of there too.
              Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
              Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X