recommend some books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rezgurl4life2005
    native sororities and fraternities...
    by rezgurl4life2005
    what do you guys think about native american sororities and fraternities on college campuses? I know soro chicks and frat boys don't have the best reputation in the world...so do you think its wrong and completely untraditional? or good that the natives are sticking together ?
    01-26-2006, 04:43 PM
  • SeminoleSista
    Are you still Native...?
    by SeminoleSista
    There seems to be a lot of things that constitutes what makes a person who or what they are. At least in society or media. I know that the situation would be different when looking at it personally...but outside factors (peers, media, etc.) can play a major role on how a person sees themselves. For...
    08-01-2004, 02:17 AM
  • DeusExMachina
    NYC Parks Department looking for Native food vendor
    by DeusExMachina
    dunno if any of you food vendors near NYC have heard about this. I think it's a damn good idea. I'd love to have some Frybread and Timpsila when I'm out and about. Mmm, starchy food!

Parks Department issues request for Native American food cart downtown

BY JAMES FANELLI AND...
    01-24-2011, 12:22 PM
  • sgf002
    Looking for quote attributed to Native American chief
    by sgf002
    I was doing some research on the Southeastern tribes this summer and came across a quote attributed to a Native American that I have been wanting to verify. It was just a few sentences on Christianity -- something like, "White men have knowledge of God, but we cannot know him. We are shut out because...
    10-14-2016, 05:33 PM
  • trtl182
    need places to research
    by trtl182
    im looking for websites or books t o find pictures and information for plains style clothing and items...anyone have any suggestions?
    03-11-2004, 09:43 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X