A New Lease On Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Lease On Life

Last edited by OneidaDreamer; 03-13-2008, 01:45 PM.
    sigpic

My friend, I do understand you so well...and yes, I do believe in Karma, too....sometimes when life seems to be wanting to kill us and what keeps us alive and what we hold dear, then to me it's the only way to believe that everything happens for a reason, and that all that Prarabha Karma hunts us to make us stronger and wiser....and there is no escape, we have to go through it all, and we are always at the right place at the right time. Smile. It all gives us a chance to grow. Big hug, love, light and peace.
    ~~~~

Comment

I hear ya!! Live life to it's fullest, I had a life changing experience 8 years ago, and thank creator every day for givin me a chance to take care of my friends and family. Good words to live by.
      I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Margy View Post
        My friend, I do understand you so well...and yes, I do believe in Karma, too....sometimes when life seems to be wanting to kill us and what keeps us alive and what we hold dear, then to me it's the only way to believe that everything happens for a reason, and that all that Prarabha Karma hunts us to make us stronger and wiser....and there is no escape, we have to go through it all, and we are always at the right place at the right time. Smile. It all gives us a chance to grow. Big hug, love, light and peace.
        Namaste` Sister
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
          I hear ya!! Live life to it's fullest, I had a life changing experience 8 years ago, and thank creator every day for givin me a chance to take care of my friends and family. Good words to live by.
          Chi Miigwech Niji
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
            Namaste` Sister
            ~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
              There are times in life when one is overcome with joy and sadness and delusion. Don't f^ck!n deny it or you're just lying to yourself.

The Darkness tried to take me but Buddha was not ready to receive me yet. That was the most blatant act to date. And guess what I am still here. Be it Karma or not. Perhaps I was Wicked in some former lives. Well that is neither here nor there is it? Life is mysterious and we all have a destiny. Mine is quite clear. The only one who is going to kill me is me. For I should have died that fated early morning December 27 2007. F^ck my spine was f^cked up on December 2nd 2005. December does not like me. Perhaps I wronged her in a past life. Or perhaps it is a time lunar-ly when I am at my most vulnerable, who knows.

But whatever the case I did not perish and take the "Journey". OD is still here and alive and kicking and writing and learning and loving. So now I have a new lease on life. Yay me. So I will not squander it. Perhaps justice will not be mine.

Aaron Beaulieu has no money or job to speak of, he's just an 18 year old good for nothing thug with no future except to wind up in prison or worse. Do I wish him ill you ask? Hell no, I only want justice, and some monetary compensation such as restitution I guess it is called. Sure pretty f^cked to have to learn a bit more about the legal system from the victim's point of view. But to hell with the one who tried to take me from all of you. F^CK HIM. OD is still here my brothers and sisters.

So you almost lost me and I you. I just want to say that I love you all and wish you all the best in life and happiness and prosperity. I have a greater destiny than I even realized till now. They do not want me up stairs yet, and downstairs doesn't want me either. More's the pity I suppose. I just want to say Live every day like it's your f^ckin last. It was almost mine, life is fragile and the balance is very easy to crack.

Just LOVE Everyone. And don't make enemies it's not worth it. Unless you wish to be looking over your shoulder the rest of your days here. No I didn't make an enemy of Aaron Beaulieu, I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh yeah and the honor less whore who sicked him on me is named Krystina, just a little FYI.
              Glad your ok. We are all blessed to have you around. Take care bro.
              "To ignore injustice is to allow it"
              sigpic
              Peace, Love, and many blessings,
              White Wave

Comment

Originally posted by whitewave View Post
                Glad your ok. We are all blessed to have you around. Take care bro.
                Yawa^ko Sis
                sigpic

Comment

Glad to know you're still around OD. That must mean that your work here is not yet done ;)

I believe there's a good reason we don't remember much about past lives. Many of us would be hung up on them and live in the past instead of living and enjoying the now moment. Look at how many of us can't escape last year or five years ago or something that happened when we were a child? If we remembered more, we would carry even more of that past baggage around with us. It would be overwhelming.

Yes, there should be justice in the world. But, please don't wait on it. It may not come in this lifetime and you would put at least part of your life 'on hold' waiting and working towards trying to make that happen. Do what you need to do (such as filing reports, etc) and then move on. [I know, easier said than done...] I've heard it said that the greatest revenge is success. I've also heard that hate and anger are like drinking poision and hoping that the other person will die. It will only eat you up inside and your antagonist will probably not even think twice about it.

If you came that close - and was given the opportunity to remain here, you must be here for a very special reason. There must be something that you are still here to do that is important enough to keep you on this Earth. Find that reason and fufill your destiny.

I wish you the best and I know you will find your greatness.
                  For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf
                  And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
                  ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWolfSpirit View Post
                    Glad to know you're still around OD. That must mean that your work here is not yet done ;)

I believe there's a good reason we don't remember much about past lives. Many of us would be hung up on them and live in the past instead of living and enjoying the now moment. Look at how many of us can't escape last year or five years ago or something that happened when we were a child? If we remembered more, we would carry even more of that past baggage around with us. It would be overwhelming.

Yes, there should be justice in the world. But, please don't wait on it. It may not come in this lifetime and you would put at least part of your life 'on hold' waiting and working towards trying to make that happen. Do what you need to do (such as filing reports, etc) and then move on. [I know, easier said than done...] I've heard it said that the greatest revenge is success. I've also heard that hate and anger are like drinking poision and hoping that the other person will die. It will only eat you up inside and your antagonist will probably not even think twice about it.

If you came that close - and was given the opportunity to remain here, you must be here for a very special reason. There must be something that you are still here to do that is important enough to keep you on this Earth. Find that reason and fufill your destiny.

Indeed
                    Yawa^ko my friend
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWolfSpirit View Post

well put. indeed let go of the anger and hatred that does nothing than produce more venom. instead of focusing all your energy on hate and slander, focus on the ones in your life that love you, before the poison you "drink" kills what you say you love.
                      A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.