Sample Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
  • Mud_Woman
    The Odd Body Explained
    by Mud_Woman
    1. Why Do You "Laugh Until You Cry"?
    Experts don't really know. One thing to consider: Laughing and crying are similar psychological reactions. "Both occur during states of high emotional arousal, involve lingering effects, and don't cleanly turn on and off," says Robert R....
    08-25-2009, 10:55 AM
  • crazywolf
    Environmental issues
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I had a rather long day, learned a bunch of stuff today and decided to post on what I had learned. I searched for threads on environmental issues and could not find any on this site, so I decided to start a new thread on the issues of what is going on with the environment....
    01-11-2007, 10:13 PM
  • APACHEFIRE
    Ok, we're all gonna die!
    by APACHEFIRE
    my question is, has anyone ever known of someone who has collected on life insurance?
    im getting older and was just wondering.
    02-02-2009, 10:10 PM
  • green5
    Life without hospitals
    by green5
    Hi,

I suspect that native american lifestyle without technology was the correct one.

I just wonder how they did without hospitals.

I know that animals also live without hospitals nor technology totally in respect with nature and happily. So hospitals are...
    10-27-2014, 09:10 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X