My Loving Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ranger105
    Dating my Daughter
    by Ranger105
    well what can i say about this anyone with teenage daughters will relate to this....enjoy

10 Rules For Dating My Daughter
    Rule One:
    If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.
    01-20-2006, 12:37 PM
  • soonerbyheart
    missing you mom
    by soonerbyheart
    Dear mom,
    It has been only 3 weeks since I last saw your smile and heard you laugh, yet it is our way to know there is never goodbye, only that we will see you again soon. I know God saw you and wanted to end your pain and suffering and return you back to the sacred3 and all our relations. ...
    04-28-2004, 02:45 PM
  • Siobhanni
    Escaping Brain Freeze & The City
    by Siobhanni
    Well today is my day of work, So I am escaping my researching and Internet problems and the City. Like I always say "you can take the girl away from the countryside, but you cannot take the countryside out of the girl" and thats me. I miss my home of Southern Ireland, where the grass is greener...
    09-04-2013, 09:09 AM
  • N8ivePrincess07
    For Kevin R.I.P.
    by N8ivePrincess07
    Your face is like an angel coming to talk to me in my dreams
    I can still remember how inseperable we were
    Everyday another new adventure
    As we walked along the road side by side

The scent of you still lingers in my nose
    Your hands still wipe my tears from my...
    09-04-2007, 09:19 PM
  • ~*DopeLilMama*~
    ~*~Macaroni Baybee~*~
    by ~*DopeLilMama*~
    Marcus Allen Crate July 26th,2003

I thought I was doin okay till I got up this morning... and I remembered everything I did one month ago today... I remember being so happy me and Ian were havin our first baby... then i remember the feeling I had when it all got ripped away... and I know...
    08-26-2003, 01:30 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X