Forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Smokin' Ace
    Nick Sparks was at UNCP tonight.
    by Smokin' Ace
    I was honored to have dinner and listen to Nick Sparks speak tonight at UNCP. He is the author of "The Notebook" and "A Walk to Remember". It was an even bigger honor when I was asked to give the benediction/prayer before we ate.

I was able to meet him and socialize...
    10-18-2005, 12:52 AM
  • Lakota Wiyan
    To Much Drinkin
    by Lakota Wiyan
    I wanted to write this here, BEFORE I have to write it in the Memorials. I want to tell about my Uncle V., who can't stop drinking.
    When I was little, he was the best Uncle in the world, and as I grew up, he was always there for me, proud of me no matter what I did. I knew I was his favorite,...
    04-11-2007, 04:40 PM
  • Spiritflight
    Love
    by Spiritflight
    Okay, since I got (too) much time on my hand I keep posting, I hope it's okay, I mean I don't want to flood the place with me 'babbling' away... but maybe it's okay to post this.

Love is a big word. There are many ways to love something or someone. But in the end it all comes down to...
    02-12-2013, 04:35 PM
  • MishkomekinaakIkwe
    What did I do?
    by MishkomekinaakIkwe
    Oh my goodness? I was just readin the "i got dumped tonight" thread...... and sumone said sumthing that hit a sore spot for me! She was talkin bout run'n to a white guy after gettin dumped by her toothless navajo ol man........then sumone else said sumthin that got me worried....! :(...
    09-28-2003, 03:30 AM
  • NDNKIDZ
    Abuse.... :-(
    by NDNKIDZ
    A few folks here know about the abuse i suffered as a child. So I thought the first place to start is to get it out and have a place to discuss all types of abuse with other pw.com folks. I know it is a very difficult thing to talk about.. and i know i may not receive many posts to this thread and i...
    06-11-2005, 11:07 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X