Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by docat View Post
    Rats. Yep, he was. I hope no one noticed it was missing...I know I missed it...I couldn't take my eyes off that cake.

Did you notice, Zeke's arms were looking a bit thin? I thought he worked out. Maybe he just does mental exercises...besides muscles ruin a princess figure.
    I thought he was trying to go for the ultra thin native model look this year as a statement of the poor food quality on reservations, starving artists, and a need for treatment of the rez dogs. Didn't you hear his opening speech? It was something about China donating .0000001% of the proceeds from their lucrative native jewelery franchise to help our people! Oh bless them!

Then again I could be mistaken, as I was more focused on those legs of his as he was getting out of that cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fang View Post
      I thought he was trying to go for the ultra thin native model look this year as a statement of the poor food quality on reservations, starving artists, and a need for treatment of the rez dogs. Didn't you hear his opening speech? It was something about China donating .0000001% of the proceeds from their lucrative native jewelery franchise to help our people! Oh bless them!

Then again I could be mistaken, as I was more focused on those legs of his as he was getting out of that cake.
      I don't think I'll be able to erase that memory of Zeke alighting from the cake from my mind for as long as I live!

Yeah, he's got that skinny model look...his speech was like a princess speech...about as likely as "whirled peas."

Comment

• Hey solitare can you give a announcement about about kids running around tell the parents to look after thier kids. I was comming around the bend smashed into a kid head on I dumped the air before I shashed into him. Chi Migwetch WPD.
        Asema Is Sacred
        Traditional Use, Not Misuse
        Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
        OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
          Sorry...
          If you're gonna dance, here, have it back. It kind of smells like roadkill though, you may be dancing alone.

Oh no, we have a problem at the food truck!
          "Teddy Bear," the porcupine, doesn&#39t like to share... - YouTube
          He was hungry! What was I supposed to do, we might need those quills! I have to keep him happy or he'll run away! Typical male, only thinking of their happiness!
          Last edited by Stands Alone; 04-17-2013, 08:07 AM. Reason: I had another thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by solitare View Post
            Good thing [MENTION=10851]WhoMe[/MENTION] took over arena director and got the northwest in!
            Ohhhhhh solitare...

I have to respectfully decline the Arena Director position. Yeah I know. It's short notice but I have a good reason. I was arena director at the big University of Oklahoma powwow and a couple of things happened that I have never seen happen at a powwow before!

The first was a little girl projectile blew her chow of peas and carrots all over the dance arena! The powwow was detained and Whome had to bring a mop and pale and clean it up in front of EVERYONE!

The next thing that happened is a big fight broke out at the edge of the arena near the entrance. It was a 3 on 1 ordeal and Whome had to go break it up and pull bodies off the combatants until security arrived.

These ordeals kinda made me gunshy to accepting arena director positions as a result!!!
            Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
              Ohhhhhh solitare...

I have to respectfully decline the Arena Director position. Yeah I know. It's short notice but I have a good reason. I was arena director at the big University of Oklahoma powwow and a couple of things happened that I have never seen happen at a powwow before!

The first was a little girl projectile blew her chow of peas and carrots all over the dance arena! The powwow was detained and Whome had to bring a mop and pale and clean it up in front of EVERYONE!

The next thing that happened is a big fight broke out at the edge of the arena near the entrance. It was a 3 on 1 ordeal and Whome had to go break it up and pull bodies off the combatants until security arrived.

These ordeals kinda made me gunshy to accepting arena director positions as a result!!!
              What happen did somebody came in drunk? if so get him/her the boot.
              Asema Is Sacred
              Traditional Use, Not Misuse
              Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
              OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
                Ohhhhhh solitare...

.....so you're afraid of a lil virtual upchuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
                  What happen did somebody came in drunk? if so get him/her the boot.
                  What if he only wears mocs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                    Who is on deck for their specials?
                    [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] what do we have for specials?

the grammas are dancin it up over there by themselves.......can we get a special of some sort and get em in the arena here?

Hey everyone.....come git your kids and keep a handle on em would ya! We have some crashes going on with the dancers and that's NOT COOL!

Comment

[MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] what do we have for specials?

the grammas are dancin it up over there by themselves.......can we get a special of some sort and get em in the arena here?

Hey everyone.....come git your kids and keep a handle on em would ya! We have some crashes going on with the dancers and that's NOT COOL!
                      If you see [MENTION=199202]Fang[/MENTION], tell her I got the yard work done today. The rain stayed at bay and I didn't have any excuses not to do it.

So that's all done. Now that I got the work done, I am hoping it will stay dry for the powwow.

Comment

• For those of you in the audience there are a few more ways in which one can twinkee.

11..you own collector plates featuring men with rippling muscles, feathers, and prostrate maidens.
                        12..you've never been to a 49.
                        13..you've never woken up with a houseful strangers fixing themselves breakfast, eating your bacon, and calling you 'cousin'.
                        14..you bought the collectible Barbie (tm) 'with authentic Native costume'.
                        15..you named your dog, cat, or hamster for a famous Native American.
                        16..you think Dances with Wolves is a great movie.
                        17..you don't know who Leonard Peltier is.
                        18..you want to know where to apply to get your Indian name.
                        19..you desperately want to date a Native American person.
                        20..you've been studying Native American spirituality for three months and are now ready to lead a sweat.

if this fits you pleeeeeze.............

pow wow folks please fill in the blanks

Comment

• Originally posted by docat View Post
                          If you see [MENTION=199202]Fang[/MENTION], tell her I got the yard work done today. The rain stayed at bay and I didn't have any excuses not to do it.

So that's all done. Now that I got the work done, I am hoping it will stay dry for the powwow.
                          I was wondering what you were doing over there! Dirt was flying, sprinklers were goin, muskrats bones were flying... but the finish product looks lovely. Congrats on all that hard work!

Now someone get in the arena before I have to start doing the macarena alone! ....or maybe the Time Warp would be more fitting of this powwow.

Comment

For those of you in the audience there are a few more ways in which one can twinkee.

11..you own collector plates featuring men with rippling muscles, feathers, and prostrate maidens.
                            12..you've never been to a 49.
                            13..you've never woken up with a houseful strangers fixing themselves breakfast, eating your bacon, and calling you 'cousin'.
                            14..you bought the collectible Barbie (tm) 'with authentic Native costume'.
                            15..you named your dog, cat, or hamster for a famous Native American.
                            16..you think Dances with Wolves is a great movie.
                            17..you don't know who Leonard Peltier is.
                            18..you want to know where to apply to get your Indian name.
                            19..you desperately want to date a Native American person.
                            20..you've been studying Native American spirituality for three months and are now ready to lead a sweat.

if this fits you pleeeeeze.............

pow wow folks please fill in the blanks
                            crap! I might be a twinkee!

Comment

• [MENTION=200298]solitare[/MENTION] [MENTION=199202]Fang[/MENTION] [MENTION=101915]docat[/MENTION] [MENTION=680]White Powwow Dancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=10851]WhoMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=54429]Stands Alone[/MENTION] [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] [MENTION=76551]AmigoKumeyaay[/MENTION] [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION]

did i miss something? is it over?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                                [MENTION=200298]solitare[/MENTION] [MENTION=199202]Fang[/MENTION] [MENTION=101915]docat[/MENTION] [MENTION=680]White Powwow Dancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=10851]WhoMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=54429]Stands Alone[/MENTION] [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] [MENTION=76551]AmigoKumeyaay[/MENTION] [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION]

did i miss something? is it over?
                                We're all waiting in the bathroom line! Darn ndn food is getting to us.

I let that white guy with the colorful feathers guard the vendor tables while we're away. He seems friendly and trustworthy enough!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X