Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by solitare View Post
    .....so you're afraid of a lil virtual upchuck?
    Don't worry, I'll clean it up, if its peas and carrots...who would upchuck that? People are crazy these days. I may have to fight Timmy the talking porcupine for it though.

Comment

[MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] what do we have for specials?

the grammas are dancin it up over there by themselves.......can we get a special of some sort and get em in the arena here?

Hey everyone.....come git your kids and keep a handle on em would ya! We have some crashes going on with the dancers and that's NOT COOL!
      They tried to put me in my own deep fryer...

Comment

• Oh here she comes again, this is for [MENTION=200298]solitare[/MENTION]'s excellent powwow idea!!! For [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION]'s cake And [MENTION=73352]muskrat[/MENTION]'s beautiful grand entry (yes, she said that, really)...

Comment

For those of you in the audience there are a few more ways in which one can twinkee.

11..you own collector plates featuring men with rippling muscles, feathers, and prostrate maidens.
          12..you've never been to a 49.
          13..you've never woken up with a houseful strangers fixing themselves breakfast, eating your bacon, and calling you 'cousin'.
          14..you bought the collectible Barbie (tm) 'with authentic Native costume'.
          15..you named your dog, cat, or hamster for a famous Native American.
          16..you think Dances with Wolves is a great movie.
          17..you don't know who Leonard Peltier is.
          18..you want to know where to apply to get your Indian name.
          19..you desperately want to date a Native American person.
          20..you've been studying Native American spirituality for three months and are now ready to lead a sweat.

if this fits you pleeeeeze.............

pow wow folks please fill in the blanks
          20. When your dreamcatcher gets tangled up in your goddess wand and knocks over your buddha, scattering your crystals and you hurt your chakras bending over to get them because your acoustic therapy appointment conflicted with your yoga session taught by space aliens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
            [MENTION=200298]solitare[/MENTION] [MENTION=199202]Fang[/MENTION] [MENTION=101915]docat[/MENTION] [MENTION=680]White Powwow Dancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=10851]WhoMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=54429]Stands Alone[/MENTION] [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] [MENTION=76551]AmigoKumeyaay[/MENTION] [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION]

did i miss something? is it over?

Not everybody spends the day AND night at the computer, SPrinkler-dude. You indeed missed the info that THIS IS AN ETERNAL powwow. In fact YOU CAN'T LEAVE if you wanted to.

Welcome to POWWOWS for EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
              Oh here she comes again, this is for [MENTION=200298]solitare[/MENTION]'s excellent powwow idea!!! For [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION]'s cake And [MENTION=73352]muskrat[/MENTION]'s beautiful grand entry (yes, she said that, really)...

Who wants a car? I Want a new Chevy Truck...

Comment

• Originally posted by docat View Post

Who wants a car? I Want a new Chevy Truck...

And I want a Zimmer Golden Spirit, but we can't have everything we want. Now get back to dancing and beading!

Comment

• Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
                  Oh here she comes again, this is for [MENTION=200298]solitare[/MENTION]'s excellent powwow idea!!! For [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION]'s cake And [MENTION=73352]muskrat[/MENTION]'s beautiful grand entry (yes, she said that, really)...

wow this was the greatest give away EVER!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fang View Post
                    And I want a Zimmer Golden Spirit, but we can't have everything we want. Now get back to dancing and beading!

...Yeah...allow 14-16 weeks delivery, they are making them in rural China.

Comment

• The specials and their sponsors for today are:

1). Mens Fancy - none other than Furiously Fancy (where the heck is he anyways)

2). Potato Dance - Grits & Beans and lbgood

3). Mens Grass - Me (BTW your prize is a a smiley face emoticon)

4). Clown dance - JD
                      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Northern trad dancer here.
                        Asema Is Sacred
                        Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                        Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                        OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
                          Northern trad dancer here.
                          Do you want to sponsor a special? What will the winner get?
                          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• I have never did a special here. Please help me.I want to do up a commitee dance and get a 1,000 credits.
                            Last edited by White Powwow Dancer; 04-18-2013, 07:42 PM.
                            Asema Is Sacred
                            Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                            Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                            OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• I think what we can do is whoever wants to dance in each category should just post the name of the dance or special and then the word Dancing... all in bold letters. Your contestant number is the same as the post you will have just made saying that you are dancing. Then the host of the special can randomly choose a winner.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                                I think what we can do is whoever wants to dance in each category should just post the name of the dance or special and then the word Dancing... all in bold letters. Your contestant number is the same as the post you will have just made saying that you are dancing. Then the host of the special can randomly choose a winner.
                                LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!!

so glad to see our arena director show up!!!! thank you [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION]!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X