Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by docat View Post
    Thanks AmigoK...and I might add, that I learned about what this powwow was all about from AmigoK.

This lady is a member here on Powwows.com "lagitana"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
      I think what we can do is whoever wants to dance in each category should just post the name of the dance or special and then the word Dancing... all in bold letters. Your contestant number is the same as the post you will have just made saying that you are dancing. Then the host of the special can randomly choose a winner.

What, no bribing...gotta have some bribing.

Comment

• Originally posted by docat View Post

What, no bribing...gotta have some bribing.
        I just wanna see some dancing!!! Free drinks for dancers!!! That's a bribe, kind of... an incentive anyway!!

Comment

• Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
          I just wanna see some dancing!!! Free drinks for dancers!!! That's a bribe, kind of... an incentive anyway!!
          Dance! Dance! Wait, what's in those drinks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fang View Post
            Dance! Dance! Wait, what's in those drinks?
            Special dancing herbs and secret ingredients to make you dance all night and day. You will dance into the rainbow and across the sunset and over the moon and into the sun...maybe I should stop drinking the special dancing drinks... Warning! Do NOT drink the blue dancing drink. I repeat, do NOT drink the blue dancing drink...

Comment

• Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
              Special dancing herbs and secret ingredients to make you dance all night and day. You will dance into the rainbow and across the sunset and over the moon and into the sun...maybe I should stop drinking the special dancing drinks... Warning! Do NOT drink the blue dancing drink. I repeat, do NOT drink the blue dancing drink...
              Sounds like powwow dancing steroids. Not sure I would trust any of these guys with it... Unless we use it in part of a nice little test experiment. Maybe we could use it in a documentary of the "life and times of a powwow junkie"!

Comment

• Grass Dance Special - YouTube

I have no idea how to have the video show up but GRASS DANCE SPECIAL!!

I had to bribe them to get them here but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

Comment

• GRASS DANCE IT IS!

Lets get those Grass Dancers moving! Post your videos here so we can get this thread full of grassers!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZNnIVwcyHpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Stands Alone View Post
                    Grass Dance Special - YouTube

I have no idea how to have the video show up but GRASS DANCE SPECIAL!!

I had to bribe them to get them here but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!
                    ***playin arena director and putting you in line (under the grass dance heading! LOL) someone had to do it cuz [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] is missing again!

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YX6Q7T42IwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
                        This lady is a member here on Powwows.com "lagitana"

She's easy on the eyes...

Comment

• Originally posted by solitare View Post
                          ***playin arena director and putting you in line (under the grass dance heading! LOL) someone had to do it cuz [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] is missing again!
                          I can run the yard here to help you out.
                          Asema Is Sacred
                          Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                          Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                          OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• The Grass Dance special will end this evening... whenever I feel like logging into my computer at home.
                            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Originally posted by solitare View Post
                              Well I was Standing Alone over there and didn't look like anything was going on so I Stood Up.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeke View Post
                                She's easy on the eyes...
                                Here's the hook, bait not required...

http://www.facebook.com/lourdes.dejesus.524

http://www.facebook.com/lagitana
                                Last edited by AmigoKumeyaay; 04-19-2013, 02:18 PM. Reason: the best for last!
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X