Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Stands Alone View Post
    Well I was Standing Alone over there and didn't look like anything was going on so I Stood Up.....
    [MENTION=54429]Stands Alone[/MENTION].....I just want to know how did you become a champion dancer if you just spend your time "Standing" there......alone.

    you ndns confuse me!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by solitare View Post
      [MENTION=54429]Stands Alone[/MENTION].....I just want to know how did you become a champion dancer if you just spend your time "Standing" there......alone.

      you ndns confuse me!
      Maybe the judges took it for an interpretive dance and were moved by the nonexistent emotions?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
        I can run the yard here to help you out.
        Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
        The Grass Dance special will end this evening... whenever I feel like logging into my computer at home.
        Many thanks to [MENTION=680]White Powwow Dancer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] for their help in keeping order around here! To show your appreciation throw these two some greenies please!

        Comment


        • I asked the kids to help me run the food for the elders they just blew me off.
          Asema Is Sacred
          Traditional Use, Not Misuse
          Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
          OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
            I asked the kids to help me run the food for the elders they just blew me off.
            well let's get someone up here to speak in the microphone why we care for the elders. Anyone?.......

            Comment


            • Originally posted by solitare View Post
              [MENTION=54429]Stands Alone[/MENTION].....I just want to know how did you become a champion dancer if you just spend your time "Standing" there......alone.

              you ndns confuse me!
              What??? I'm a champion dancer...I must have missed that! Woo hoo!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by solitare View Post
                well let's get someone up here to speak in the microphone why we care for the elders. Anyone?.......
                We care for the elders because they cared for us when we needed cared for! We care for the elders because they have stories to tell that should teach us how we should be! We care for the elders because it's the right thing to do!

                Next....

                Comment


                • Agree here too. please take care of the elders.
                  Asema Is Sacred
                  Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                  Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                  OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
                    Agree here too. please take care of the elders.

                    YEAH, or else! (shaking cane at youngins).

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
                      Damn...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Zeke View Post
                        Damn...
                        [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION]...bet you were puffing on that cigar and the smoke came out of your ears when you her pic on facebook... this is what you're hoping for!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stands Alone View Post
                          [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION]...bet you were puffing on that cigar and the smoke came out of your ears when you her pic on facebook... this is what you're hoping for!
                          Finally, something interesting today! The dancers need to get moving. The vendors need to get selling. The skimmers need to keep skimming. Just don't put any fires under the SPRINKLER-DUDE. That can't end well.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by docat View Post
                            Finally, something interesting today! The dancers need to get moving. The vendors need to get selling. The skimmers need to keep skimming. Just don't put any fires under the SPRINKLER-DUDE. That can't end well.
                            I got lost trying to find directions to the food vendors and ended up wandering the highway. Saw a bit of roadkill out here that must be Muskrat's doing. But don't worry, I'll be back in time to dance!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fang View Post
                              I got lost trying to find directions to the food vendors and ended up wandering the highway. Saw a bit of roadkill out here that must be Muskrat's doing. But don't worry, I'll be back in time to dance!

                              Oh man, [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] will have that roadkill scraped off the road and stuffed in her burden basket. You think your shawl smells bad. That burden basket needs to be burnt!

                              Comment


                              • By the time we get around to having the fancy shawlers dance, I'll have finished cleaning all of Muskrat's junk off mine and it'll be good as new.

                                Are the grass dancers still at it? We should send them over to the wonderful house of [MENTION=101915]docat[/MENTION] to help with all the yard work that needs doing.

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Loading...

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X