No announcement yet.

Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada goose dance bustle started wearing it today.
    Asema Is Sacred
    Traditional Use, Not Misuse
    Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
    OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fang View Post
      By the time we get around to having the fancy shawlers dance, I'll have finished cleaning all of Muskrat's junk off mine and it'll be good as new.

Are the grass dancers still at it? We should send them over to the wonderful house of [MENTION=101915]docat[/MENTION] to help with all the yard work that needs doing.
      ATTN: All Grass dancers...please bring your own mower and follow me. (hahaha in my dreams)

Comment

• Originally posted by docat View Post
        ATTN: All Grass dancers...please bring your own mower and follow me. (hahaha in my dreams)
        Somehow the image of sweaty dancers working in the afternoon sun is slightly appealing. LOL

Comment

Somehow the image of sweaty dancers working in the afternoon sun is slightly appealing. LOL
          In full regalia too! Now that would make the newspaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by docat View Post
            In full regalia too! Now that would make the newspaper.
            That'd sure be the talk of the town for a bit.

Somehow that gave me a weird daydream of what would happen if a powwow emcee had to be an announcer for a golf tournament. No idea how your grass and golf are related, but I blame you for anything I say! Maybe put a drum somewhere in the middle of the golf course. And we'll definitely need a few honor songs for that one.

I think Fang needs a nap under one of the vendor's tables for a bit. Someone wake me when everyone starts entering the arena.

Comment

• I'm tallying up the results for the Men's Grass special.
              CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
              sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                I'm tallying up the results for the Men's Grass special.
                I just slipped on some wet grass!! I totally missed seeing the dancer's!

Comment

• I just realized that while people were competing in the grass category no one actually registered.

ANNOUNCEMENT: All who competed in Mens Grass please QUOTE this post that you competed so your points can be applied to your dancer number and your award (pws.com points) handed handed to you.
                  sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

That'd sure be the talk of the town for a bit.

Somehow that gave me a weird daydream of what would happen if a powwow emcee had to be an announcer for a golf tournament. No idea how your grass and golf are related, but I blame you for anything I say! Maybe put a drum somewhere in the middle of the golf course. And we'll definitely need a few honor songs for that one.

I think Fang needs a nap under one of the vendor's tables for a bit. Someone wake me when everyone starts entering the arena.
                    Poor Fang, she danced herself to sleep!

Comment

• How long before the northern trad dancers start?
                      Asema Is Sacred

Comment

• Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
                        How long before the northern trad dancers start?
                        Let's go ahead and call them out for their song now.

ALL who want to compete in this category reply with "NORTHERN TRADITIONAL" so you can be recorded by the judges.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Northern traditional

NORTHERN TRADITIONAL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ro4DPFCiSCM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Asema Is Sacred

Comment

• I guess I was the only one who was dancing in the last round of Men's Grass. I can't give myself points LOL. We will run another round later this week.

Anyways let's get the Men's Northern special going!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Where's everyone at??? I'm tired of Standing Alone here!

Comment

• Apparently everyone headed to a looooong supper break before it was announced ! Lol.

I was under the impression that ndn time worked the other way round. Oh well. during this lull let's get some clarification......[MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] if one wants to enter the comp. do they post anything from you tube or otherwise or must they post only themselves?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X