No announcement yet.

Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This awesome picture I found somewhere on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by solitare View Post
      Apparently everyone headed to a looooong supper break before it was announced ! Lol.

I was under the impression that ndn time worked the other way round. Oh well. during this lull let's get some clarification......[MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] if one wants to enter the comp. do they post anything from you tube or otherwise or must they post only themselves?
      You can just post "I'M DANCING MENS TRADITIONAL". Posting a YouTube video would be cool, especially if it is actually you in the arena.
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• let's add in a "sneak up" Men's traditional

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z9TPzZ0NdfU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'am in.
          Asema Is Sacred
          Traditional Use, Not Misuse
          Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
          OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• It looks like all our folks fell asleep on the grounds! Must've been something in the food. Do we have a winner for men's traditional?

I think we need some good switch dancing at some point to get everyone up and lively again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fang View Post
              It looks like all our folks fell asleep on the grounds! Must've been something in the food. Do we have a winner for men's traditional?

I think we need some good switch dancing at some point to get everyone up and lively again.
              NAW~ no one's sleeping....they are all at GON. they'll be back after the Gathering ....and with good stories of good times.

Comment

NAW~ no one's sleeping....they are all at GON. they'll be back after the Gathering ....and with good stories of good times.
                Can't wait to hear about all the fun!

Comment

Going to the Gathering by rail.
                  Asema Is Sacred
                  Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                  Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                  OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
                    Going to the Gathering by rail.

That's so outdated. You should fly there. I've seen folks go to Powwows via LIMO...now that's style!

Comment

• Originally posted by docat View Post

That's so outdated. You should fly there. I've seen folks go to Powwows via LIMO...now that's style!
                      Theres nothing like traveling the country by rail. You get to see the inner beauty of the country which is something that you can't see by plane. Also there is a certain calming effect created by the low rumble and clacking of steel wheels rolling over polished steel rail.
                      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                        Theres nothing like traveling the country by rail. You get to see the inner beauty of the country which is something that you can't see by plane. Also there is a certain calming effect created by the low rumble and clacking of steel wheels rolling over polished steel rail.

I think [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION] should reign in your romanticism!

Yeah, I bought that "inner beauty" line from the travel agent for AMTrak. I saw junkyards, metal recycling plants, county and city dumps...traveled in a tiny place where you eat next to your toilet...and the beds fold down and you get a scratchy blanket.

Yeah, it was better than going coach, but this was the stupidest way to go. It wasn't pretty and it was loaded with stops and starts and it was BORING. I hated every second of it.

Couldn't sleep either because of all the stops and starts. It was horrendous and NOT CHEAP either.

You would have to tie me down to travel that way again. NEVER again.

Comment

• Then again I am biased because I like trains.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I keep hearing about this beautiful train trip that goes along the scenic East Coast around autumn, or something of the sort. Would be nice to get a large gathering to a nice train trek... if only I knew the name of such a trip and had the ability to organize such a venture.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X