Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pow wows.com 1st annual virtual pow wow thread ad

Welcome to the virtual pow wow folks! This is the place to pow wow on the internet. But while you are pow wowing don't forget to add in some intertribals, two steppin and some give aways!

We need an M.C. to lead us of coarse and an arena director to keep us in line. Where's our MC and who's gonna be the arena man? Please lend your help and get this party started!
    Let's make this a social
    Last edited by solitare; 04-12-2013, 03:16 AM.

Originally posted by solitare View Post
    Welcome to the virtual pow wow folks! This is the place to pow wow on the internet. But while you are pow wowing don't forget to add in some intertribals, two steppin and some give aways!

We need an M.C. to lead us of coarse and an arena director to keep us in line. Where's our MC and who's gonna be the arena man? Please lend your help and get this party started!
    Let's make this a social
    Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritflight View Post
      Seriously?
      Yes. Any head dancers.
      Asema Is Sacred
      Traditional Use, Not Misuse
      Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
      OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

i'll be a navajo and set up shop to make some money off all you muahahahahhaahhahaa
        "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

Comment

Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
          Yes. Any head dancers.
          matthewb and wounded bear both bailed out

Comment

We can also use this opportunity to crown [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION] for Powwows.com Princess and [MENTION=9312]lbgood[/MENTION] for the Ambassador position....
            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
              We can also use this opportunity to crown [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION] for Powwows.com Princess and [MENTION=9312]lbgood[/MENTION] for the Ambassador position....
              u have to ask the committee first and schedule them in with the AD

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                u have to ask the committee first and schedule them in with the AD
                We are the committee, see the little flags under our names... LOL
                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

I could be the white spectator chick collecting prejurydical arrows for further investigations.

Comment

Hey AD can we take the green. Eya' or Gawiin?
                    Asema Is Sacred
                    Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                    Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                    OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

I could be the white spectator chick collecting prejurydical arrows for further investigations.
                      Originally posted by milehighsalute View Post
                      i'll be a navajo and set up shop to make some money off all you muahahahahhaahhahaa
                      Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
                      Yes. Any head dancers.
                      Seriously?
                      Good job guys! We have our pow wow committee,Toolbox is arena director, we have a white spectator, and our first vender !

SERIOUSLY~ let's get this pow wow started !!!
                      can we find our head dancers please? And we still need an M.C. !!!

Comment

Me and my big mouth, now I'm the arena director! EEK LOL!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good job guys! We have our pow wow committee,Toolbox is arena director, we have a white spectator, and our first vender !

SERIOUSLY~ let's get this pow wow started !!!
                          can we find our head dancers please? And we still need an M.C. !!!
                          Solitare, you could be a FEMALE M.C.!!! [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] can cook up the frybread and she has pix of the powwow princess, [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION]. [MENTION=36320]windanncer[/MENTION] is a good dancer...at least I heard she is...if she can still dance on her itchy toes.

Do you have your drum set up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by docat View Post
                            Solitare, you could be a FEMALE M.C.!!! [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] can cook up the frybread and she has pix of the powwow princess, [MENTION=11084]Zeke[/MENTION]. [MENTION=36320]windanncer[/MENTION] is a good dancer...at least I heard she is...if she can still dance on her itchy toes.

Do you have your drum set up yet?
                            NOPE! I ain't no M.C ! besides I'm not even on the pow wow comittee! no ribbon under my name! no sir ee!
                            Has anyone notified [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] about cookin up the fry bread yet?

no drum yet! where's that committee? we need you to invite the drums people! lol
                            Last edited by solitare; 04-12-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

NOPE! I ain't no M.C ! besides I'm not even on the pow wow comittee! no ribbon under my name! no sir ee!
                              Has anyone notified [MENTION=127906]muskrat_skull[/MENTION] about cookin up the fry bread yet?

no drum yet! where's that committee? we need you to invite the drums people! lol

Da Skull's not on yet...she told me some genius talked her into shopping for EARRINGS for her AVATAR! And now she's out shopping. But I left her a mssg to start frying.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X