On the Ice with Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Awanita
    The Storie of Basacki
    by Awanita
    Honestly I can't not find the origin of this story. All I can say it is one that my mother and grandmother shared with my brother and I as kids. I do know that my mother said that her grandmother used to tell this story to her when she was a child. My mother passed in 1984 at age 39, my grandmother...
    10-16-2014, 02:29 PM
  • Jammer
    Dog Advice...
    by Jammer
    I've just recently adopted a full blooded german shepherd dog from and adoption agency. She is aca registered and so fourth and has been microchipped since a pup. Shes 1 yr old and seems to be well tempered at home and around people although she is a little shy and timid around new people for a about...
    09-25-2004, 02:52 AM
  • azshinob
    interpret/ share dreams?
    by azshinob
    would anyone like to help interpret /share a dream. I had one recently that woke me up during the night. Ok i dreamed that i heard a female voice in my ear calling daaad, it felt so real i felt the breath in my ear. I woke up and i could still hear it like someone was calling me at my door or windo...
    09-21-2005, 05:42 PM
  • sltate
    Midlateral Tear
    by sltate
    Last night my daughter, Tia, was playing basketball and went down fighting for the ball...and she tore her mid something or another tendon in her knee? I rushed her to the hospital since we were in Hobart, which is out in the sticks in western/southwestern Oklahoma, we went to Lawton. They x-rayed for...
    11-29-2006, 10:28 AM
  • angelkimberley
    My grandmother passed away and left all her things behind, what do they mean?
    by angelkimberley
    So, my grandmother passed away November 24th. She faced the sickness of 10 people and still lived wayyyyy beyond normal human capabilities, she's the most amazing person in my life. I'm going through her boxes and I found a bunch of her things, she was very in touch with our culture and I want to know...
    01-29-2013, 05:38 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X