No announcement yet.

Sci-Fi movie discussion board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did see Predators...it was okay...kinda predictable but then again, its all about the killing anyway...
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Predators was pretty damn cool. I'll give it my stamp of approval.
      Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Comment

Hardware Wars!

You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll kiss three bucks goodbye!A parody of Star Wars, presented in the form of a movie preview. Young Fluke Starbucker, under the ...

George Lucas said, "Hardware Wars is my favorite Star Wars parody".When George Lucas created the world of Star Wars over 25 years ago, he also inspired an al...
        Last edited by neling4; 12-12-2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHxzAXaJOtU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699& amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHxzAXaJOtU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699& amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

A parody done by the some japanese tv show...a dream sequence with Godzilla...its CGI Godzilla!!!
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Jedi Junkies

A documentary about the super-fan who love their Star Wars. Not to mention a whole section on the "Slave Leah" outfitted women and their belly dance routines at conventions and links to their website where any lady with a bit of cash can get their hands on various Lea "Slave" gear... dig it!
            Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I did like Pitch Black and the other one..Chronicles of Riddick...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                    I really need to have a link to that, Ndnsoldierboy!

I know a goat farmer who would love it.

Comment

It was on photobucket...thats where I get most of my pix from...in the search engine type in, "obi wan gif".
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                        It was on photobucket...thats where I get most of my pix from...in the search engine type in, "obi wan gif".
                        Okay! Thanks! I'll try that.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X