No announcement yet.

Sci-Fi movie discussion board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, when was the last time you went into the toy department at your favorite store.....was in there yesterday....there is a new and oh so improved light sabre on the market......it's about $40, ....and I'm going to have to start now to buy as many as I'll need for Christmas gift...I love nerdy toys.......

Go check it out!!!
    I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

yeah i want a Mace Windu edition one
      Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Comment

I want to talk about: The Thing Prequel

Liked it sort of. But found it lacking quite a bit. Tried to hard at times and found me wanting on the main baddie end
        Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X