Nammy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nammy's

The drum I sing with was nominated for a NAMMY (Native American Music Award) this past weekend. We didn't win. *L As I was looking at the winners in other categories, some I knew of and had credibility. However, some of them looked.... welll.... "hokey?"

I haven't heard anybody talk about the NAMMYS.

Does anybody even care who wins?
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Who Me;
    I think it's fantastic that you were nominated, you should be pleased. To be honest I haven't followed the american one, but I do watch the 2 canadian ones. It's exciting to see friends and people we've met on the tv winning stuff

Comment

I think thats great. I have never followed the them, but if I would of saw some PR I would have got into it. Its awesome when natives make a good name for our people. All we ever see is the negative on TV. GOOD JOB!! LET US KNOW NEXT TIME
      OPPS EXCUSE ME, AM TRYNA RECORD

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
        The drum I sing with was nominated for a NAMMY (Native American Music Award) this past weekend. We didn't win. *L As I was looking at the winners in other categories, some I knew of and had credibility. However, some of them looked.... welll.... "hokey?"

I haven't heard anybody talk about the NAMMYS.

Does anybody even care who wins?
        I cared before they listed the winners.... The bf was up for an award, you guys and a few others from here in Ok were nominees and none of them won.

I had the same thoughts as you when I saw the winners. But I said "cheap."
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X