• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke Signals Movie

Who do you prefer in "Smoke Signals?"
    Thomas or Victor?
    I like Thomas.
    YEAHHHH I know! He get's on your nerves.
    Then you kinda feel sorry for him. Heee heee hee.

Hey Victorrr. Hey Victorrrrr!

2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Victor!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxxavk9cOU
      Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 02-22-2009, 10:16 AM.
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

I like Irene! LOL

Wish she'd come into town more often so we could drink a latte at Starbucks.

Wait a minute...we don't have a Starbucks!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
          I like Irene! LOL

Wish she'd come into town more often so we could drink a latte at Starbucks.

Wait a minute...we don't have a Starbucks!

My vote is for Irene too. Nice lady!
          Don't ask me what I think about something unless you want a truthful anwser. It may not be the anwser you are looking for.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Comment

Hey Victor where's your dad?

my fave is Thomas.

Comment

I liked the two girls in the car!

Comment

THOMAS!

But my 2nd runner-up would be a tie between Randy Peone and Lester Fallsapart.

"It's a good day to be indigenous!"
                Last edited by NorthofAda; 02-22-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Lucy goosey of course!
                  "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

I liked em all.

Irene is a sweet lady and her husband is a really nice guy and alot of fun to talk to.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                      I liked em all.

Irene is a sweet lady and her husband is a really nice guy and alot of fun to talk to.LOL
                      Yep Deni is a great guy to hang around with. Great guitar player too! Did you know they have a child? He is about 6 now. Fun kid!
                      Don't ask me what I think about something unless you want a truthful anwser. It may not be the anwser you are looking for.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Comment

From what I have seen in clips of this movie, I like them both. Thomas is such a nerd, and I like nerds, being one myself, so I guess I like him best.

I look forward to seeing the entire film. I was too busy raising two little babies to go to the movies when this came out. I hope I can rent it somewhere. Does Blockbuster have it?

"Dances with Salmon." lol! I love that line.

Comment

lol thomas is awesome in that movie. i also want that car that those two ndn girls are driving backwards

Comment

Just break the tran in yours and you will have the same features!!! Not all tranies are equal!
                            Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
                            Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

I think Victor comes the farthest in the film. Thomas is likable, but so socially oblivious that he offends without realizing it ("Why'd he leave? Does he hate you?"), but he's so innocent in his intentions that it's hard to hold it against him. Truthfully, I side with Victor in wishing Thomas would shut up during the walk from Phoenix ("No Batman, no Wonder Woman; not even Charles Bronson could help us!").

The contrast between Victor on the way home, after coming to forgive, from his former angry, vicious self is attractive, and makes him a likable person. Until he purges his last rage before the car accident, Victor is nearly intolerable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X