• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 years of ARIZONA Statehood—THUNDER & LIGHTNING

Davis-Monthan is proud to present:
    THUNDER & LIGHTNING OVER ARIZONA
    Celebrating 100 Years Of Statehood
    APRIL 14th —15th

What is Thunder & Lightning over Arizona?
    Thunder & Lightning over Arizona is a biannual Davis-Monthan Open House event and open free to the public on April 14-15.

This year we are celebrating aviation history, airpower, and 100 years of Arizona Statehood. Several military air demonstration teams, including the U.S. Air Force Demonstration Squadron, also known as the Thunderbirds, will perform with other military and civilian acts.

The two-day event will celebrate the history of American aviation and will salute the recent celebration of the centennial of Arizona statehood.
    What can I bring?
    Everyone is subject to search and will proceed through security checkpoints and search areas.

Exact checkpoint procedures will vary due to security posture and location of entry points.

Davis-Monthan Security Forces has the right to turn anyone away who fails to consent to a search.

Specific information to follow.

Approved items: TBA

Prohibited items: TBA

http://www.dm.af.mil/library/d-mthunderandlightning.asp

Directions/Parking
    To ensure a smooth traffic flow, it is imperative that people adhere to all instructions given to them while entering or exiting parking areas.

More information to follow.
    What is the cost?
    Admission is free. No tickets are available or required for general entry.

Parking: TBA

Transportation: TBA

Food, Beverage and Novelties: TBA

ATMs: TBA

Schedule of Events
    Times, performances and aircraft are subject to change.

This event can be followed on Facebook for up-to-the-minute information.
    Performers
    Headlining "Thunder and Lightning over Arizona" is America's ambassadors in blue, the United States Air Force "Thunderbirds". Now in their 59th season on the road, the Thunderbirds will perform their third weekend, April 14-15, here at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.

Their primary mission is to exhibit the capabilities of modern, warfighting aircraft. Their second mission is to demonstrate to the high degree of skill maintained by Air Force members serving in a variety of career specialities.

i do not own this page/information. it has been borrowed from:
    The Official Website of Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and is being used here strictly as entertainment information.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X