!st Annual Las vegas Paiute Golf Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !st Annual Las vegas Paiute Golf Tournament

Hello all just wanted to get the word out there that the Las Vegas Paiute Tribe is hosting the 1st Annual All Native Golf Tournament on Nov.2 2013. For more info please contact;

Crystal Merrick
    Tournament Director LVPGR
    [email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
    Benny Tso
    Chairman LVPT

i never met a golfing injun before........caddy injuns and groundsworker4 injuns and dishwashers at the country club injuns yes.....but never a golfing injun yet
    "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

Comment

Come north Mile, lots of communities have their pow wow, rodeo and golf tourney on the same weekend. Brings in crowds for all three events that might not otherwise visit the community.

In Alberta and Saskatchewan, every small community has a golf course, RV park and rodeo... it's a western Canuckistan thing...my golf team is called, Four NDNs and a Cowboy... we play most days...lol
      A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Well, the Table Mountain Rancheria people hold a Golf Tournament to go along with their powwow.

Yeah, they got the per cap, but I heard NDN golfers liked their course lay-out.

I'm too tall to golf. My short game is good, but my driving swing is like a wild weasel, I can't keep the ball on course.

When I yell "FORE" I have to cover a few Zip Codes
        sigpic

Comment

i just cant picture golfing injuns haha.....in these parts we play horseshoes
          "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

Comment

you must have a pretty small and narrow minded brain, Indians all over golf all the time, and play horse shoes and basketball, in fact every sport there is im sure that "Indians" play it

Comment

Originally posted by milehighsalute View Post
              i never met a golfing injun before........caddy injuns and groundsworker4 injuns and dishwashers at the country club injuns yes.....but never a golfing injun yet
              that's because golfing injuns can't seem to get past the first dog leg!

Comment

Originally posted by running_with_buffs View Post
                you must have a pretty small and narrow minded brain, Indians all over golf all the time, and play horse shoes and basketball, in fact every sport there is im sure that "Indians" play it
                of course they are in every SPORT....golf aint a sport its a game..like horseshoes...i am sayin "I" never seen or heard of a golfin skin
                to piggyback on that i am aware that we excel in cross country among other sports
                and when you see a golfin injun please get his autograph for me

Comment

Originally posted by milehighsalute View Post
                  of course they are in every SPORT....golf aint a sport its a game..like horseshoes...i am sayin "I" never seen or heard of a golfin skin
                  to piggyback on that i am aware that we excel in cross country among other sports
                  and when you see a golfin injun please get his autograph for me
                  here's one golfin skin: Home - Notah Begay III

[MENTION=171008]milehighsalute[/MENTION], i agree with you, you can't call an overweight golfer an athelete.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X