Iron Eyes Cody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeafElderWoman View Post
    That I did not know. Incredible. I am a fool. Geeze.
    Yes, you are a fool but we've already given you the green card to be as foolish as you are and we don't mind. You amuse me and make me laugh with your silly posts.
    Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
      His only good deed was to fill his fricken pocket with money. He was a fool.
      So, does that mean everyone filling their pockets with money is a fool?
      Yeh, I got plenty of empty pockets.

Or was he a fool because of his only good deed?

I never tried to fill my pockets with money, I suppose that was foolish.

I tried good deeds, but guess they are not being recognized as such, when I give away my music creations for free in german community online and to contribute to the enjoyment as such, I receive, yeah, quite good but not my taste or yeah, quite good music but too long or yeah, quite alright but here and there something needs to be fixed. Never claimed to be perfect, just make it for enjoyment, however I realized I kinda hi-jacked this thread. That's foolish of me.

Comment

Tell Tree Cody that his dad was NOT Native .... and he'll wanna wrestle you!
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Live a lie long enough and everyone will believe it......until someone exposes it.

Per wiki he married a native woman and adopted native children. Apparently raised the kids "native" , so even the kids probably didn't know until it was exposed. Shouldn't matter to anyone now as it doesn't take away from his legacy other than fuel the native purists hatred & predujice. What's next , track down every actor that wasn't ndn but played one and slam them too ? Let's go after the whites who played blacks back in the day. Let it go.....It serves no purpose , it's the past. This is just someone trying to "stir the pot" , in the name of honest reporting ! Really not necessary !
          I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
          It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Per wiki :
            Honors

In 1995, the Hollywood Native community honored Cody for his contributions to the representation of Native American life, yet they tactfully noted his non-Native heritage.[1][N 1]

So now everyone knows !
            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j7OHG7tHrNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              sigpic

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KeY5FEi9Zak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                sigpic

Comment

OVERALL... ESPERA OSCAR DiCORTI WAS A GOOD GUY - HE WAS AT THE RIGHT PLACE & RIGHT TIME FOR HOW HIS LIFE TRANSFORMED, OR WAS CHANGED BY HOLLYWOOD

I - "SNOOKI" POLIZZI OF JERSEY SHORES TV SHOW WAS ACTUALLY FROM CHILE............SHE MAY HAVE NATIVE BLOOD IN HER ANCESTRY...MAPUCHE, OR OTHER TRIBES...

Polizzi was born in Santiago, Chile.[6] She was adopted when she was six months old and was raised by Italian American parents.[7] Polizzi's father is a volunteer firefighter and auto-salvage supervisor and her mother is an office manager.[8] Polizzi lives in Florham Park, New Jersey.

BUT....

Italian-American response:

The show plays upon the stereotype of the guido, prompting criticism from groups such as the National Italian American Foundation,[7][29] UNICO National,[30] and the Order Sons of Italy in America[30] for using "ethnic slurs, violence and poor behavior to marginalize and stereotype Italian-Americans".[3][30] Prior to the premiere of the show UNICO asked MTV to cancel the show because of the apparent play on stereotypes from the promos.[31] UNICO National President Andre DiMino said that the behavior in the promos is offensive and stereotype-promoting and that "MTV is using very pejorative terms, 'guido' and 'guidette', to promote a program and as a corporation that is not correct."[32] After the show premiered, UNICO National claims they "can't keep up with the volume of calls" from "outraged" Italian Americans.[citation needed]

UNICO National President Andre DiMino said in a statement "MTV has festooned the 'bordello-like' house set with Italian flags and red, white and green maps of New Jersey while every other cutaway shot is of Italian signs and symbols. They are blatantly as well as subliminally bashing Italian-Americans with every technique possible. ... (The cast members) are an embarrassment to themselves, their heritage and their families.[30] "

sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X