Silence and the only nation to truly stop Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence and the only nation to truly stop Christianity

Thomas Paine would later call it a slander against any benevolent God and Christ. But to give you some ideas of it, I quote numbers 31: 17-18: "15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

It cannot get any worse. Even if you sacrifice your only begotten son this is not okay, or especially for such a reason.

What I love about religion is the diversity. From the Hindu idea of an Ultimate Reality, Infinity, being Supreme, and the Soul, being Infinite in the End. Or the Tao idea of endless and stringing contradictions. Or the Muslim idea of a beginning and end point.

For Native Peoples, Christianity has been a predator. It is shameful how this genocide is not acknowledged. No - take comfort for you are not alone. Know that the 'Celts', the original religions of Europe - who believed boats in space brought souls to other skies - were also erased. Upon taking over Germany, the Christian King of the Gaul had 40,000 Nobles heads chopped off, for celebrating a pagan ritual.

So Numbers says the origins and the New Testament does not really fix it. It says anyone, not that specific religion, has to either die or suffer for eternity (depending on if you adhere to the more mechanical, or popular interpretation. ) Whether you choose Protestant or Catholic you may be in Hell.

I say, religion is equally true or equally false. If you go by pure reason and logic, then either atheism or agnosticism make the most sense. But if you want to include faith or spiritual senses, then go by what your soul tells you.

Anyways this movie is total Western Propaganda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqrgxZLd_gE

"OMG! One, single, tiny, island culture preserved itself, 500 years later I gotta demonize them with a full-scale Hollywood budget!"

Why won't the Catholic Church show a movie about how they treated Turtle Islanders?
    Last edited by CaudwellianDialect; 03-13-2017, 01:11 AM.

The original rebel followers of "Christ" were against the Legalistic enslaving religion of the Pharisees.

This was a revolution of Love, Self-sacrifice, and communalism.

It was morphed into an ISIS-type monster: Submit or Die!

Once it went to europe, the mindset there contorted the simple message, dressed it in bloated layers of hierarchy like the Royal Courts, creating the Vatican.

Verdugos were sadistic torturers assigned to test the faith of those accused of being Pagans or witches.

Far cry from "Love Thy Neighbor"
    sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.