Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Interested In a Service like a Native Netflix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Interested In a Service like a Native Netflix?

I posted this in another thread but I need this information. I am a web developer, also Native. I would like to create a video streaming service like Netflix for Native people and would like to get an idea who would be interested. I have to create a database and I need an idea how complex it has to be when I launch. Please go to Services and fill out the form. Thank you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I really want Native talent to reach out too!

To those that are interested, I am working on the "look" of the website right now and I would like to work on the database as well. Also, to those that want to learn tech, please reach out to me too. I can let you know what type of code is for what and what may be the best for you.
    Last edited by StarblanketEnt; 05-09-2019, 10:39 AM. Reason: to add stuff

I approved this post and deleted the other as a duplicate. With that said , another mod may flag this as spam.
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
      I approved this post and deleted the other as a duplicate. With that said , another mod may flag this as spam.
      Thanks!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• JackHam
        Symbol of harmony
        by JackHam
        Hello folks! Some time ago I was sent a link to an article about harmony by a good friend of mine.
        Native American Religions: Balance and Harmony | Native American Netroots
        I loved what I read, and I later came upon what was broadly called a native symbol for harmony (Im not too savy enough...
        06-21-2016, 03:23 PM
      • sakurasanta86
        Cultural appropriation concerns
        by sakurasanta86
        Hi there, I have a question for you all which I feel is important.

First off, I am a music producer from Scotland and after years of making dance/club electronic music I would like to return to my more organic, instrumental and traditional roots. For this project I would like to use...
        04-10-2018, 01:44 AM
      • earthwormjim22
        Cultural appropriation concerns
        by earthwormjim22
        Hi there, I have a question for you all which I feel is important.

First off, I am a music producer from Scotland and after years of making dance/club electronic music I would like to return to my more organic, instrumental and traditional roots. For this project I would like to use...
        11-22-2016, 08:49 AM
      • gubmintcheeze
        racism research
        by gubmintcheeze
        Hey ya'll...I need ur input on 2 projects that both have to do with nDn stereotypes and institutional racism--like mascots & using Native images/names/symbols as commodoties or to sell stuff.
        The first is for a race & ethnic relations class and it's just a comparison of views regarding...
        04-22-2005, 05:02 AM
      • n8v_singer 4_life
        WAL-MART!! Short Survey - Please Take Seriously
        by n8v_singer 4_life
        Hello Natives!!
        Well, I have an oppourtunity to educate and train Wal-mart Employees about US!! Below, you will find some questions that I would like to get some serious/honest replies to. In short, Wal-mart Stores Inc is making a serious effort to cater to it's Native American customers. This
        05-04-2007, 04:06 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X