Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Navajo men have flat butts?

QUESTION: Why do Navajo men have flat butts? -Cindy, Shiprock

Easy answer. It’s all the lady’s fault. Her frybread and mutton stew was too good to turn down. If Navajo men did not eat their wives or girlfriend’s cooking, they’d all be sleeping on the couch. (Luckily, I personally don’t suffer from FBI-syndrome.) Quite simply: Navajo men let themselves go. As men get older, the lack of exercise is often the cause in addition to eating too much of the wrong food. Second, it seems guys who are married often “let themselves go” because they don’t need to make themselves look attractive anymore because, the “thrill of the chase” is gone. But in any case, a combination of a proper diet, exercise and weight training should help. Within a few months, flat butt no more.

This and other questions can be answered at: www.shiprock.com

Have a question for the doctor? Email It. [email protected]
    <!-- / message --><!-- end of middle -->

I think it goes the other way around too, Navajo woman have flat butts. I think it's all that wooly riding we use to do as children and getting bucked off those horses. I'm the one getting a flat butt, cuz my husband can cook. He's always cooking. I'll come home from work and he'll have food ready and I never get to grill.

One of the many reasons I fell in love with my husband was how good he looked in his cammies. I'm glad he worked out then, but now I wish I could get him away from that damn XBox!
    Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Hey hey hey!!! Don't knock it till you try it sistah....LOL....I think I have a nice butt.....*stands up, turns around and loks into the mirror, does the rumpshaker* Yes I do!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

domestic bliss :49:
        "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

the more frybread and stew you eat the flatter your butt gets.....LOL!

Comment

eastern men have flat a$$es too!. hard to tell where his back ends and butt starts
            blah blah blah....

Comment

...is it possible for a guy to have a "bah dunk a dunk"

GAAAAAAH!!

LMAO!

Dang, I do all the exercises, run hills, do squats.....eat less, change my diet....and it's like my a$$ just keeps gettin BIGGER!

ayyyye!

Then again, could be all that down time when I park it on the couch to watch Samurai Jack episodes.

lol
              "This next song goes out to some girls in dot com. They don't know who they are, but, it doesn't really matter anyway."

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde

Comment

Genetics (?)

Dang...sounds like the thread starter has a serious Butt fetish and is a lil frustrated being in a butt wasteland :)

I read something for a class that discussed spinal curvature in different racial groups. The study said that the higher the curvature, the more JLo you got (this study discounted obesity and muscle mass). The less curvature, the less pronounced the rump was. The study rated Native Americans as having the least curvature. So I guess, aside from doing squats like a madman and injecting steroids into your budding globes, genetics might be working against us Indians.
                Last edited by Nobull_Savage; 07-28-2004, 07:41 PM.
                If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you. If you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Comment

they look flat cuz them BIG ARSE Wrangler pockets and patch make it look like there's nobody home
                  :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Nobull_Savage
                    Dang...sounds like the thread starter has a serious Butt fetish and is a lil frustrated being in a butt wasteland :)

I read something for a class that discussed spinal curvature in different racial groups. The study said that the higher the curvature, the more JLo you got (this study discounted obesity and muscle mass). The less curvature, the less pronounced the rump was. The study rated Native Americans as having the least curvature. So I guess, aside from doing squats like a madman and injecting steroids into your budding globes, genetics might be working against us Indians.
                    I like that picture of the teepee with DC in the background. That explains everything! the curvature.

Comment

oooh.... i knoe

because therrre cute!
                      blah blah blah....

Comment

because...............

[QUOTE=Ta'neeszahnii Techno]QUESTION: Why do Navajo men have flat butts? -Cindy, Shiprock

.......Why do Navajo men have flat butts?...... ill tell you why......because when creator was giving out buns long ago the Navajo asked for fry bread......hahahahahahahaha..

Comment

That's not a butt....it's a "slit" in your back.

Comment

i have no idea why Navajo men have no butts. I got a friend who is Navajo and has no arse what so ever.
                            Bahnisiain

Comment

at this thread

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.