Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Tell if a Woman is Cheating on Her Husband or Boyfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Tell if a Woman is Cheating on Her Husband or Boyfriend?

QUESTION: How Do You Tell if a Woman is Cheating on Her Husband or Boyfriend? -Anonymous, Shiprock

Forget the roses and diamond rings: those are for white women. If your Navajo lady is sporting a new concho belt, turquoise earings, and they’re not from you, you have your answer.

If she’s two-timing you, your lady will start turning down your invitations, claiming she’s too busy with friends, hair appointments, or work to spend time with you. She’ll be less talkative and more distracted but won’t have a convincing explanation when you ask her why. When you want some “action” (when you try), she’ll act uncomfortable and hesitant. When you call her, she’ll sound vaguely disappointed that it’s you.

Is she happy and glowing and giggly, yet not directing any of that positive energy toward you? Then that source might be another man. As in the last question, look for hickey’s that weren’t from you. Don’t be too surprised if you run into me if she’s loving too much.

Have a question for the doctor? Email It. [email protected]

Funny!

I got one comment, I do all those things, but I'm not cheating on my husband, what do you say to that? I love my baby with all my heart and soul, but sometimes marriage isn't all roses and diamonds. I got those already and now the reality starts: bills, mortgage, children, school, PTA, clubs, sports, funraising, work(I'm required to leave my family, sometimes days, sometimes weeks), BUT IT GETS TIRING and making love can be last on the list after a long day at work.

I'm waiting for 50 to comment, I know he's got something to add......................
    Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

heck no, it's not about roses and diamonds!!! It's about turn off the X-box and come to bed or turn down the stereo, you're too loud! LOL.....

Techno, also if she has this daydreaming look about her when you "try" to talk to her.....or when issues need to be discussed, they shrug it off and act uninterested.....
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

dang...50 and ET4..you all should think about marriage counseling!!! :p jk..

awwww you alls are still in love....just toot...

welll 50..the reason being we shrug off and act uninterested is because its not important at all... :man: ..like talking about a stupid new game for the x-box!!! :man:

Comment

It's not stupid!!!! *whoomph* LOL....
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

You wonder why its called an "x-box".

Comment

LOL! Very funny Techno, you're suppose to back me up on this.....LOL
              sigpic

Comment

I always thought the woman next door was cheatin, cuz 3 times a week I see a naked stranger hanging out the second story window about midnite!!!!
                The Creator gives us truth :

Comment

Originally posted by Ojipelodoba
                  I always thought the woman next door was cheatin, cuz 3 times a week I see a naked stranger hanging out the second story window about midnite!!!!
                  My smilies aren't workin'! ROFLMFAO!!!!
                  If you cannot find what you seek within, you will not find it without.

Comment

Originally posted by Ojipelodoba
                    You sure that wasn't you??? LMAO!! JK.........
                    sigpic

Comment

I was always told that no matter how tired you are...if one of you wants to have a romp....that you should do it. Suck it up.....go do a few jumpin jacks, splash water on the face...something. But when ya start putting those needs on the back burner, you're going to feel the repercussions of that later on. That's why no matter how tired my husband or I am....if either of us wants some "quality" time together...we just go to bed earlier and go to sleep later. :Chatter
                      Just my two cents! :) (I'm not a liscensed therapist. *L*WHAY!)

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
                        heck no, it's not about roses and diamonds!!! It's about turn off the X-box and come to bed or turn down the stereo, you're too loud! LOL.....

Techno, also if she has this daydreaming look about her when you "try" to talk to her.....or when issues need to be discussed, they shrug it off and act uninterested.....
                        HOLD ON, LET ME STRAIGHTEN THIS GUY OUT..............pow! pow! pow!................nah kidding, but it's not fair to compete with the XBox. Besides I take care of babies everyday at work, so I have to come home and regulate............ladies you know what I mean???

Love you babe(50)...................don't be mad (Picture Small's chubby face smiling at you?)

Comment

Babies????? Now I know where you spend all your time and attention at.......certainly not at home.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
                            Babies????? Now I know where you spend all your time and attention at.......certainly not at home.....
                            Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, .......................................(still laughing)..................................(tears rolling down now).............................................. ..................(I think I'm gonna pass out).............................................. .......okay, let me gather myself before I respond to this one.

Picture this? Competing for attention from a remote isn't that bad...................... at least he knows what buttons to push and it won't bark back........................(drum rolls ends with cheer!)

At least I know he's not cheating..................(leaving room, going to hide now)LMAO!!

Comment

LMAO!!!
                              If you cannot find what you seek within, you will not find it without.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.