Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Tell if a Woman is Cheating on Her Husband or Boyfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Echo4Tango
    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, .......................................(still laughing)..................................(tears rolling down now).............................................. ..................(I think I'm gonna pass out).............................................. .......okay, let me gather myself before I respond to this one.

Picture this? Competing for attention from a remote isn't that bad...................... at least he knows what buttons to push and it won't bark back........................(drum rolls ends with cheer!)

At least I know he's not cheating..................(leaving room, going to hide now)LMAO!!
    that wasn't even cool..........actually I am, My squeeze and I have been pushin each others buttons for about a year now and only now has it become a problem to Echo.....why can't she just accept I need other forms of pleasure as well??? LMAO!!!!!
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Okay now you killed the whole subject...geez.

Past experience? Pictures, unexplained numbers and letters, unexplained time, but there could be a number of ways to find out, the best way is to ask him/her in a serious manner. If you make the $ of the house, most likely he won't tell. Just go with you gut, your instinct tells you something is fishy, check it out.

Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Yeah.. investigate.. my dad told me the best detective is a woman! I think it's true.. *L*
        :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

..yeah, it's not that hard to figure out honestly. Most guys well, I guess girls too, don't know, get laxed with their cover up - usually if I suspect something I just have to stand the pluck by and they usually trip themselves up......idiots....
          Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Az_girl
            Yeah.. investigate.. my dad told me the best detective is a woman! I think it's true.. *L*
            I agree with this and what Tashunka Luta says. Eventually, it will get so difficult for them to play both ends against the middle that it will be 'easier' to know the truth.

I don't know what hurts more, being blindsided by the obvious and then a girlfriend tells you she saw him with someone else; or having the suspicions, checking his email and finding plenty of proof, when all the while he is being so suave and saying there is nobody else and he doesn't have the time for anyone else...yada yada. If you're gonna snoop, be prepared for the worst and then be willing to admit to snooping and lay it out for them. I failed at the latter and never had the nerve to admit to the snooping and in the end it was very self-destructive. Then, ultimately, it is up to you whether you suck it in and stay in the 'relationship' or get out. And, if you choose to stay in knowing what he is like then you can't complain. Again, I was guilty of the latter. I had several choices I coulda made along the way that would've been better for me but didn't take them. That's my own fault.
            "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

For some strange reason I love to hear the TALL TALES a man ATTEMPTS to tell. Of course women do it also! I just can't stand it when a man lies to your face when you know the truth. Even when HE thinks you "MIGHT" suspect..they still continue to lie I don't play that at all! Granted not all men are the same.. but yanoo what I mean..

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Az_girl
                For some strange reason I love to hear the TALL TALES a man ATTEMPTS to tell. Of course women do it also! I just can't stand it when a man lies to your face when you know the truth. Even when HE thinks you "MIGHT" suspect..they still continue to lie I don't play that at all! Granted not all men are the same.. but yanoo what I mean..
                I agree with also with the comment someone else made that you have to be your own detective. I happened to say i was going away for the weekend, friday afternoon i left, but didnt really go anywhere. I waited a certain time, then I went hunting all bars, the first bar i went into, I walked to the back and who did i see, my hubby, who said he was working all weekend, in a secluded corner with a chick, just the two of them. So i confronted him and asked is this what he wants. He didnt say a word, so i walked out, took the kids home. 1 hour later he was on my doorstep saying it wasnt what i saw. It meant nothing and blah, blah, blah. He actually had the tears, said he couldnet live without us. Of course that wasnt the first. I found that out the this was goin on for awhile before i found out. Everyone knew, he's family knew about, they even were inviting her to his mom house to visit. I just wish that anybody would've told me since alot of people knew what was going on. I felt like a fool. I guess i was naive. I seen signs but decided not to see them. It was so easy to lie to my face, and make false promises. But you learn from mistakes. And they only make you stronger. (i say)

[]
                Have courage for the great sorrows of life
                and patience for the small ones;
                and when you have laboriously
                accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysASpectator
                  I agree with also with the comment someone else made that you have to be your own detective. I happened to say i was going away for the weekend, friday afternoon i left, but didnt really go anywhere. I waited a certain time, then I went hunting all bars, the first bar i went into, I walked to the back and who did i see, my hubby, who said he was working all weekend, in a secluded corner with a chick, just the two of them. So i confronted him and asked is this what he wants. He didnt say a word, so i walked out, took the kids home. 1 hour later he was on my doorstep saying it wasnt what i saw. It meant nothing and blah, blah, blah. He actually had the tears, said he couldnet live without us. Of course that wasnt the first. I found that out the this was goin on for awhile before i found out. Everyone knew, he's family knew about, they even were inviting her to his mom house to visit. I just wish that anybody would've told me since alot of people knew what was going on. I felt like a fool. I guess i was naive. I seen signs but decided not to see them. It was so easy to lie to my face, and make false promises. But you learn from mistakes. And they only make you stronger. (i say)
                  That sounds pretty rough AlwaysASpectator and I hope things are fine for you now. I know it's easy for me to say that you're better off without him because he sounds like a jerk, but then realistically, you have children to consider and he'll always be in your life. That's too bad his family played a part in the mess too, that's really crappy of them. Prayers for you. :)

Comment

[QUOTE=AlwaysASpectator] I waited a certain time, then I went hunting all bars, the first bar i went into, I walked to the back and who did i see, my hubby, who said he was working all weekend, in a secluded corner with a chick, just the two of them. So i confronted him and asked is this what he wants. He didnt say a word, so i walked out, took the kids home. 1 hour later he was on my doorstep saying it wasnt what i saw. It meant nothing and blah, blah, blah. He actually had the tears, said he couldnet live without us. Of course that wasnt the first. I found that out the this was goin on for awhile before i found out. Everyone knew, he's family knew about, they even were inviting her to his mom house to visit. I just wish that anybody would've told me since alot of people knew what was going on. I felt like a fool. I guess i was naive. I seen signs but decided not to see them. It was so easy to lie to my face, and make false promises. But you learn from mistakes. And they only make you stronger. (i say)

Good Grief.. Sorry to hear that...that's not right at all. I suppose it was hard with children involved and all. I could say I "WOULD DO THIS AND DO THAT," but if it came down to it...who knows I might do something different, yanoo. I'm glad that all is well with youself and at least your content with your choice. Be strong for yourself and your children
                    I wish you luck!

Comment

AlwaysASpectator

Sorry to hear about him. I know how you feel. I was lucky I walked away before he ruined my life. I had to press for answers from his family and finally when they did, I had no more feeling for him and it was easier to leave. That was years ago, hate to talk about it, but for this topic, I will. Now I have a loving husband who loves me every second of the day. I trust him with all I got and I know what I had gone through years ago made me realize my destiny was with my sweetheart 50. Ladies, always be vigilant, never let your guard down. Be prepared in case.
                      Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

And another one!

Comment

My my how times change..... Makes me kinda sad...
                          Last edited by kiyaanii mom; 11-13-2008, 03:43 PM.

Comment

dang ... diggin around in the archives ...
                            Watch your broken dreams...
                            Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                              dang ... diggin around in the archives ...
                              I know TTechno is naughtly like that....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.