Midlateral Tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Annie Fawn
    letter to the IRS
    by Annie Fawn
    IRS LETTER

===========
    Time to start thinking about filing that tax return.
    Here is one person's answer to Tax Frustration.
    It is supposedly a real letter submitted to the IRS in the midst
    of 1995's weird and bizarre denial of dependents, exemptions and...
    04-26-2004, 01:57 PM
  • Jammer
    Dog Advice...
    by Jammer
    I've just recently adopted a full blooded german shepherd dog from and adoption agency. She is aca registered and so fourth and has been microchipped since a pup. Shes 1 yr old and seems to be well tempered at home and around people although she is a little shy and timid around new people for a about...
    09-25-2004, 02:52 AM
  • silvermoon2012
    Prayers for Trinity
    by silvermoon2012
    I have a friend whose grand daughter is in Nation wide children's hospital. She is is pretty bad shape and they don't know if she will make it. I am lighting a candle for her on my altar and Trinity Hope's grand father is asking for people to pray for her and send positive energy to her and her family....
    01-19-2013, 04:21 PM
  • wyo_rose
    Living Will
    by wyo_rose
    Hardest decision ever.

While you're healthy it's easy to say that you don't want to be resusitated or hooked to any machines to help sustain life, but when it comes down to life or death...who wouldn't want to be saved??

My mom wouldn't still be here today if she didn't...
    01-17-2008, 12:08 PM
  • Annie Fawn
    Quick hello and updating
    by Annie Fawn
    Hi powwowers,
    I've missed everyone but probably won't be around for a few months. I am on face book as Annie Fawn but please let me know who you are if you send a friend request.
    Our youngest daughter has inherited my blood problem and has a blood clot in her brain, it is blocking the...
    07-19-2010, 05:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X