long fingernails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long fingernails?

hey ya'll just wonderin, ladies do you have long fingernails?

ok here's y i asked I have always had long nails, my mom and aunts too. they grow really fast thery're strong and pretty it looks like i had one of those frenc manicure things as a matter of fact for prom i juast cut my nails even and painted themthey look better than that fake stuff anyway.

anyhow i started noticing that other natives had long healthy nails too. so is it just a local thing or are their other chics out there with pretty nails?

man did i make a lot of spelling and gramatical errors!

Comment

I have long nails. Lots of people think they are fake. Some lady even pushed on them to find out if they are real or not. They look better than the fake nails that some people wear. My mom also has long nails. My sister-in-law on the other hand has short brittle nails. Must be a tribal thing...she is from another tribe. or maybe we are just lucky :)
      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

i have long nails too. ever since i was young... but i cant hold my needles or pick up my beads as easily so i cut them when i have something to do. then grow them back after :)
        Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Originally posted by LumbeeTurtle
          man did i make a lot of spelling and gramatical errors!
          Maybe it was because of the long fingernails on the keyboard..... ;)
          "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
          Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

I started taking the vitamins formulated for hair, skin and nails from GNC and boy my nails are jumping. My hair is growing too! The only prob is that I inherited my nails from my mom's side of the family and they grow mostly flat and then curve in so I can't let them get but so long.
            Becky B.

Comment

:Chatter I inherited my dad's nails and they're pretty weak. But my mom has nice long strong native nails. Nice teeth, too. I got my dad's teeth, too.:(

I'm gonna look for those vitamins, NDNQt.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

Hey Rose, the first ones I had you just had to take one capsule a day but the ones I got last week you take 2 caplets a day. That doesn't matter though because they work soo good!!
                Becky B.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNQt
                  I started taking the vitamins formulated for hair, skin and nails from GNC and boy my nails are jumping. My hair is growing too! The only prob is that I inherited my nails from my mom's side of the family and they grow mostly flat and then curve in so I can't let them get but so long.
                  You are one lucky girl;) I wish that my hair and nails would grow!:(

Where can one get those vitamins you are talking about? I would love to try that out:D That and my nails are weak as heck, they get to a certain length, and then either chip or get snagged on something, and then I have to file then down again:Cry I am so envious of you girls that have nails that look like they came right from a french manicure:Angel2

Comment

Hey NDNQt, what is the name of the vitamins you are taking?

Me, I was not blessed with strong nails, so I go the acrylic route. But I keep them fairly short, so I think they look natural.

Comment

They are from GNC and I think they are actually called Hair, Skin and Nails but the salesperson will be able to help you. Tahmet if you don't have GNC in Canada lemme know and I will get you some.
                      Becky B.

Comment

Thanks! Now just to get to the closest GNC - 200 miles away.:p
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Well, if you need me to stop on my home from work just lemme know. I could get them and mail them to you.
                          Becky B.

Comment

That's OK. I'm going to Denver next week. :) But I can't wait to try them. I work outside so much that I'm always breaking my nails off.
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

My nails have always been naturally long and strong and so are my momma's, grandma's, and babies.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X