Virginity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginity?

ok are there any people out there who still think that waiting until marriage is best when it comes to sex?

i'm christian yes, but i think that regardless, it just shows that you have respect for yourself and your future life partner. not only that, but so many things in life are controlled by others, this is something only i can controll. even if my mom says "dont have sex" she can't really stop me only i can make that decision. so what do ya'll think? is sex something that people are still waiting on?
    Yes-no sex until marriage
    32.55%
    No-sex anytime with however many people you can get wit
    9.91%
    Only if you're in love
    50.47%
    I dont have sex at all ;)
    7.08%

Nope...it's that damned Christina Aguilera!

Seriously tho, I actually know a surprising number of people that are waiting it out
    This is the worst signature ever.

Comment

I think waiting for marriage is best, because it says the Bible that if you wait God will bless it.

Comment

If you have the willpower to wait then I think that is great. Personally, I wish I had waited (at least longer than I did), I don't think that at 18 I made a good decision and def not a good decision on who it was. But of course, that is one that can't be undone, and you gotta remember that. This is kinda a touchy subject in what to say because you don't want ALL of your business out there on the net.
        Becky B.

Comment

not trying to be a smartaz biggin but where in the bible does it say that? just curious

Comment

What happens if you wait until marraige, on then on your wedding night, the sex is bad?!?! and then your stuck with that person for LIFE?!?!??! :Cry

:devil BWA HA HA HA HA!:devil

JUS Kiddin! I said it once, I'll say it again, Its good to be home!:p

I say, If YOU know your ready, and you can understand the emotional attatchments that come with it, and you can say the word SEX without laughing, and you use protection and you've been with that person long enough to the point where you know that theyre not gonna go tell the whole world about it, and your absolutely sure that thats the person you want your first time to be with, well then....

Wait longer.

Honestly I wish I had. But its not a big ol regret but then at the same time I'm not all proud of the person it was with either. But I did stay with that person for three years. Sex is sex, Booty calls are booty calls, But making love is a totally different experience.

I've only made love ONCE in my life, and it was recently!:)
            ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
            ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
            *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Originally posted by powwowchic49
              What happens if you wait until marraige, on then on your wedding night, the sex is bad?!?! and then your stuck with that person for LIFE?!?!??! :Cry

LOL That's why there's divorce court!!

Comment

:Angel: hi, well i think that alot of people get married for a
                reason. not for love or sex. when they realize that they get
                devorce, and go to the next person.:devil

Comment

i think you should test drive the car before buying it... BUT since BUYING a car is such a huge responsibility, I'm sure you should only test drive the right car not every single car out there. got it? ;)
                  The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

:Angel2 rental car was born, that is kind of like one night stand.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyhorse
                      :Angel2 rental car was born, that is kind of like one night stand.
                      so whats a loaner? an affair? LOL
                      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

lol lol :p now thats funny.

Comment

Plenty of Rent-A-Wrecks out there too. :Jumping:
                          "Guns don't kill people. I kill people."

Comment

...well I checked "only in love"... but it was the only thing closest choice to ...if ya feel the urge, splurge..... jokeing...... :Chatter but I am only human and if my bod says do it.... I do it..... someone stated "so many things are controlled by others" ....but if ya stick to the words of a bible..... isnt that being controlled by a book....? ...... It's great that more people are virgins..... specially in this day of ages..... just everyone needs to know thir limits I reckon..... now that I am older and wiser... :Angel: ..... I have changed my lifestyle and consider myself a born again virgin.... :p
                            Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

I'm still a virgin. I am waiting for Mr. Right to come and sweep me of my feet.

LOL! Dang, almost had me believing myself for a second there. On the real, I do not think that one has to wait for marriage, but I do believe that it is to be handed out. Your body is your temple, it is to be respected and cared for and with each person you freak, the chances of burning it down increase. Nah mean?
                              Got percap?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X