HIV and powwows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIV and powwows

Stupid question. Thanks for setting me straight.
    Last edited by Straightup; 11-21-2008, 11:56 AM. Reason: Dumb question, I guess it is stupid.

No you can not get HIV that way, don't be ignorant.

Comment

Your kidding right? Cause I haven't heard of a question this ignorant since the early 1980's. Unless you are having sex with them, while changes clothes, you are not going to get infected. If you are not just trying to stir up trouble, maybe you should educate yourself about HIV?AIDS and show some support for those individuals infected. If you really care to join modern times, you could start by looking at this link.

AIDS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HIV/AIDS: Risk factors - MayoClinic.com

Hopefully your mind will open up and you will find compassion instead of fear.
      Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got.

Janis Joplin

Comment

As one said before you need to do some reseach on the subject. That said if you are that paranoid I am surprised you go out of your house because what about all the public places you go like restaurants, stores, service stations etc. etc. which all have washrooms?????
        ClothDancer02

Comment

NEways.....

Comment

. . .

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

well if there are still ignorant ppl out there regarding native americans then this post doest surprise me either.

so, no u cant catch it that ways.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• beadingmadness
                Serious Question,,,,
                by beadingmadness
                HELLO EVERY ONE HAVE A GREAT DAY....
                09-26-2006, 04:31 AM
              • Highwolf89
                Card or no card Why must it matter?
                by Highwolf89
                Let me change this thread around after some confusion. What I have read on some long ago threads was the topic of CDIB cards that are sometimes asked at powwows. Now I wanted to know what is the purpose of carding when there are some ndn people out there that can not receive them.
                04-23-2008, 12:02 AM
              • emilyryan
                Lost my spirituality
                by emilyryan
                Hi my name is Emily and I'm really not happy with my life. Nothing has really happened to me but I have diagnosed depression, anxiety, and bipolar. To be happy, I feel as if I need to get outside of myself.
                When I was fifteen, I was sent to a wilderness camp in Utah where we lived off of the...
                10-13-2015, 04:49 PM
              • nt_inuk
                The Five Stages Of Drunkenness
                by nt_inuk
                Stage 1 -- Smart
                This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject. You know all and greatly wish to express this knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are also always right. And of course the person you are talking with is very wrong. You will talk for hours trying...
                08-09-2004, 12:31 PM
              • Indigenous97
                Pick a fruit...
                by Indigenous97
                Here is something a co-worker sent me........
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                PICK BEFORE YOU PEEK

Pick a fruit and forward it on with the fruit you chose on the subject line.

Which fruit will you pick if you...
                03-19-2004, 08:08 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X