Fused Baby Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fused Baby Teeth

My 5 year old granddaughter just lost her front 4 lower baby teeth, except it wasn't really 4 teeth. Two of them you could see were fused and it looked like 1 wide tooth, and after falling out we saw it had 1 root.

The other two LOOKED like 2 teeth (crooked even) but when they fell out, they came out together and are fused, too, except each has it own root.

Two little boys that I used to babysit had fused baby teeth on one side, but their adult teeth came in just fine. My granddaughters adult teeth are coming in, but it looks like just 2 extra wide teeth are coming in. I'm after my daughter to take her to the dentist and see what is up.

I'll find the pics I took of the teeth and post them. VERY interesting!

Anybody else had encounters with fused teeth?
    ...it is what it is...

Dunno i had a tooth grow in between my 2 front teeth all crooked when i was 5. Weirdness. The dentist pulled it.

Ill ask my sissy she is a dental assitant :)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• superdj126
      Calling In Sick
      by superdj126
      We've all had trouble with our animals, but I don't think anyone can top this one:

Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying.
      On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway,...
      02-03-2009, 07:37 PM
    • Nezbah
      Curious...what is the most spookiest experience you've had?
      by Nezbah
      I know I know...Halloween has passed and now we're only dealing with the high dental bills to come.......LOL (that's scarey in itself).

As most of you know, I am in the travel business and I book or deal with hotels all over the world. So I hear alot of stories and spooky tales from...
      11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
    • JinglnCrazyLilBird
      A Baby Bunny In Need of An Easter Miracle
      by JinglnCrazyLilBird
      So this afternoon I got the urge to take a 4.5 mile walk to the community college running track against my mom's wishes (since I've been having bad asthma among other stuffs and am on meds that aren't good in the sun)... but for some reason I felt like I just had to walk there.

About half...
      03-25-2012, 10:57 PM
    • FancyStar
      bells palsy
      by FancyStar
      anyone on here had bells palsy or know some one who has had it?

what all did you/they do? how long did it last? do you/ they still have it?

Did not realize how common it actually is and how many in just cheorkee have had it.

there are a lot of message...
      08-08-2004, 08:21 PM
    • sunkato
      The Middle Wife
      by sunkato
      The Middle Wife
      By an Anonymous
      2nd grade teacher

I've been teaching now for about fifteen years. I have two kids myself, but
      the best birth story I know is the one I saw in my own second-grade
      classroom a few years back.

When I was a kid,...
      03-30-2006, 01:26 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X