Quiting Cold Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiting Cold Turkey

I have been assured from multiple sources that i will never be accepted in Indian Country so as a practical measure i've decided that a 12 step program similar to say AA is in order.
    i am seeking any information on such programs that could help me stop from honoring nature,
    respecting the drum, enjoying the beauty of creation,offering tobacco, theoretically honoring my elders.
    If there is a convenient stereotype for being a white middle aged woman of the dominant culture please forward to my e-mail box so my lessons can start in earnest. Such lessons might require the aid of electric shock therapy,heavy ropes,lots of ice cold water. I don't know.

annie

annie annie didn't you go on the longest walk ,didn't you make any friends lol your so silly lol
    but funnyjust dont go and wright a book about it from a Native American perspective

ohhh you will be alright
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

yummy did somebody say cold turkey sandwiches
      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Doris Day

I don't even want to write a book. There are already too many books as it is.
        I'm serious though I need a prototype like say Doris Day.
        I might write a book about all my misadventures none of which have to do with anything remotely Native American.

annie

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy View Post
          yummy did somebody say cold turkey sandwiches
          no lol well you did ....hummm i hope not, dang your just hungry ....for ?
          Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 05-07-2009, 11:06 PM.
          Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Originally posted by annie_griffin View Post
            I don't even want to write a book. There are already too many books as it is.
            I'm serious though I need a prototype like say Doris Day.
            I might write a book about all my misadventures none of which have to do with anything remotely Native American.

annie
            she was a pleasant woman the guys loved her so whats she got to do with it you know your brain bigger than mine .. lol

Comment

standard issue size brain

No pretty sure i got a standard issue size brain.

annie

Comment

I thought this thread would have tips to quit smokn =(

A book on misadventures huh? Got 1 like that but its so thick might be considered a novel

Comment

quiting smoking

Asmajol,
                  And so it should. For 40 years I never smoked now I smoke a couple of cigarettes
                  a day. So probably not the best person to ask but here are a few ideas.
                  Roll your own this takes time so you will cut down on the number right away.
                  Keep something like chewing gum, toothpicks around so when you get figety
                  you can do something besides smoke. oh yeah you could pick a friend to call or text message instead. It might drive them crazy but hey what are friends for.
                  Ever make friendship bracelets? Being able to do something different at that
                  time that you want to smoke.
                  -annie
                  Last edited by annie_griffin; 05-08-2009, 08:41 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by annie_griffin View Post
                    No pretty sure i got a standard issue size brain.

annie
                    well it seems bigger but my x husban had called me a Idiot Savant but i cant count matches soo what did he know .

Comment

humble

2line,
                      Well I don't know. i use to think i was smart but then some elder humbled me.
                      i guess they are good for that.
                      now i just repeat the same things over and over.
                      Today i am thinking addictions are meant to be overcome.
                      So now i am not going back online till noon i hope.

annie

Comment

Hey there annie_griffin guess what! So now i am not going back online till noon i hope. Think you can stay away thaaaaaaat long>>>>???<<<<

2lineCarrandMorgan glad you got rid of your ex,,, diot savant is right!

When I saw cold turkey I wanted to say that I eat it on pizza as well,, but considering the topic, annie there are so many things to learn on this path and I even admit that we always learn as we go and there are so many variations depending on where you are and who you ask! When I get asked I tell them openly that I am still in training.

Asmajol just a thought, maybe its time for you to write a whole series!!! One novel may not cover it!!!! LOL where you been?
                        Last edited by Tibiki Kinew; 05-08-2009, 09:25 AM.
                        Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
                        Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Tibiki Who on earth would want to read that calamity

Break it down into Childhood, Adolescent and then break it down how by scenes i ran with? Hehehe Nah

But i do have lots and lots of mischeivious adventures.

Annie i quit for 5 years and then started on bugler rollys
                          Quit again and then started on cloves when i got really upset.

I try and deter with beadwork and what not, hackin up flem you think would encourage me but it doesnt.
                          Im trying zyban so we will see :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew View Post
                            Hey there annie_griffin guess what! So now i am not going back online till noon i hope. Think you can stay away thaaaaaaat long>>>>???<<<<

2lineCarrandMorgan glad you got rid of your ex,,, idiot savant is right!

When I saw cold turkey I wanted to say that I eat it on pizza as well,, but considering the topic, annie there are so many things to learn on this path and I even admit that we always learn as we go and there are so many variations depending on where you are and who you ask! When I get asked I tell them openly that I am still in training.

Asmajol just a thought, maybe its time for you to write a whole series!!! One novel may not cover it!!!! LOL where you been?

ok but im not sure that's a complement , yea im glad too
                            Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 05-08-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

2lineCarrandMorgan,,,,,,,,, of course it is a compliment! Why waste time with someone that gives you nothing but bad vibes!!!

Asmajol maybe a stephen king movie?

Wow Annie,,, you did stay away past noon! I am impressed!
                              Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
                              Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X