Cracked Heels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NCheyGirl22
    Could use some prayers
    by NCheyGirl22
    So some of you have seen me around here posting when I get stuck with my jingle dresses when i'm sewing away or when i'm in the beading section. I haven't been around in quite sometime on here because I been going through alot since late march. This past weekend was the first time I danced since the...
    06-18-2009, 09:57 AM
  • wyo_rose
    10th Annual Denver March Diet (or maybe 8th/9th)
    by wyo_rose
    It's that time again, and to go along with it, a BRAND NEW DIET.

Well...new to me, but probably not new to my ancestors. The Ketogenic Diet. The Inuit, the Bison people of the plains, and the African cattle herders all ate this way for millenia, along with many other traditional societies....
    02-08-2017, 06:16 PM
  • alamosaurus
    Bad Knee(s)
    by alamosaurus
    I have occasional problems with both knees. Last Saturday, I
    went on a 4-mile hike in the local mountains (around L.A.). This
    time it was the turn of my RIGHT knee to act up. (Last time it
    was the left.) It became very stiff and painful to bend. I had
    trouble getting...
    03-19-2004, 10:56 PM
  • sneakysnake
    Electric Fence
    by sneakysnake
    We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle...
    08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
  • Singing Otter
    Cold and flu remedies.....
    by Singing Otter
    I'm sick and I feel like a hot wreck. I know of one old remedy (nyquil ain't stoppin this) which is hard liquor, honey, lemon, and a piece of rock candy.... unfortunately I have none of them (insert a long line of explicatives here.) Anyways, what do you guys know of that could help knock me out so...
    11-17-2005, 05:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X