Noni, Mangosteen, Gogi and Acai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noni, Mangosteen, Gogi and Acai

I'm drinking a shot of this juice mix everyday. My friend put her arthritis in remission by drinking Mangosteen. This mix is the only thing that I found with Mangosteen in it and plus the other stuff cannot be bad for you.

Any body have any thing good to say about any of these superfoods?
    ...it is what it is...

my dad drinks some type of mangosteen juice daily. He said it has kept his diabetes in check. He's no longer taking his diabetes meds.

If you have access to a trader Joe's or something similar they have freeze dried mangosteen. But a lof of places sell t hose items individually.

Hope it helps your arthritis!
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Thanks! I don't actually have arthritis yet and am trying to prevent it by taking this juice as well as tumeric capsules which have been clinically proven to prevent it. I just hope I didn't start taking it too late.

My mother suffers from crippling rheumatoid arthritis and has ever since she was my age. I woke up a couple times with terrible pain in my finger, hand, or wrist joints and FREAKED OUT. My mom had LOTS of surgeries to replace joints in her hands and feet and still flares up from time to time. She's a very strong woman, but I don't think I could handle it cuz I'm such a wimp.

Plus if I couldn't bead or sew I'd be devastated.
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Indians (from India) say that turmeric is good for your skin too. A friend of mine said all Indian dishes contain turmeric.
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X