Hysterectomy and Migraines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hysterectomy and Migraines

Has anyone heard of someone doing this? I am going to Dec. 15 and hope and pray it works for those monthly migraines I get. I am missing 1-2 days of work a month because of them.
    Becky B.

Your mom told me what was going on. I really hate that you have to go through all that. I hope it helps with the migraines.
    Becky G.

www.myspace/BeckyGoins

Comment

Now my insurance is denying the surgery so I don't know what will happen. Keep your figures crossed and pray. If I don't I guess I am back to missing 1-2 days a month from work and having to stay at home for days because I don't feel like going anywhere.
      Becky B.

Comment

Have you ever tried Topamax? I have a friend who had terrible migraines for years that nothing seemed to help; she got a prescription for that and finally got some relief.

You must be in an awful lot of pain to be considering surgery - I hope everything works out for you!

Comment

I'll lift up paryers that everything works out for you. I know it will be a relief to you if it works.
          Becky G.

www.myspace/BeckyGoins

Comment

I tried Topamax years ago. It worked for a while then stopped. My surgery is tomorrow @ 9:00
            Becky B.

Comment

Good luck! Hope it all works out for you!
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

I talked to her mom this morning. The surgery went well. Hopefully her recovery will be just as smooth.
                Becky G.

www.myspace/BeckyGoins

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X