Question...."Body By Jake"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question...."Body By Jake"

I terminated my gym membership...:( but I was considering the purchase of the home gym, "Body By Jake"....:p. Does anyone have one? I see it does seven different excercises, but what's the quality of the product? Is it worth the $200.00 smackers....:Chatter.
    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

I've not used it, but Jake's body looks pretty good, Lol. I have seen it on infomercials...I'd be curios to know myself. My friend bought a bow flex and swears by it.
    tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

My cousin has the bowflex and he uses it to store his tools on. He won't sell it to me but he paid over a grand for it. Don't konw about the body by jake but I saw the infocomercials to and it looks cool.
      We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Napew, I guess I am kinda like your cousin then, Lol. I bought a "Total Gym," and it sits in my garage with stuff stored on it. I like to work-out with someone, I am not diligent enough to go solo, unless I just Walk.:)
        tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

Why slap down any money at all?

Why not pushups, crunches, leglifts, lunges, and stuff like that. You don't need any equipment and can still get in shape.
          It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

you wanna get in shape? come work on my farm. i guarauntee you'll be the most cut'n'ripped NDN out there.
            Mad Scientists Union Local 42
            Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

I Already Do.....

Originally posted by kneegrow_native
              Why slap down any money at all?

Why not pushups, crunches, leglifts, lunges, and stuff like that. You don't need any equipment and can still get in shape.
              You're absolutely correct KNEEGROW...:); however, it's very difficult for me to obtain the same results I achieve when I use the machine type excercises. It just feels as if I'm truly exerting 110% when I use machine weights and the like. As for the dedication of crunches, leglifts, squats, and especially running, etc., I'll continue to do so, but there is something ...:p .... "fun" about using machine resistance...:muscles:.

Thanks anyway....:).....

~Runnerz
              "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Tell you what sis I'll bring my bar bells over. There yours if you want them and you just save your money for my nephew. If you really want it your birthday is coming up fast.
                My life is summoned up by one classic rock song:
                Desperado

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X