Your Teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am obsessed with brushing!! :(

I have one tooth brush in my purse with a big tube of Rapid White and one big tube of Colgate!

I leave a toothbrush and paste at work, just in case I change purses and forget or don't have room for the cleaning supplies!

I brush as soon as I finish eating or drinking coffee! And it has to be 3 times in a row! Followed by a huge glop squirted into my mouth and swished with water! Then slowly breathing in air so the minty vapors will go down the throat, it just feels so much cleaner that way!

I floss at night for 20 minutes, usually while I watch Friends. :huddle:

As for my Gah-gah, I make sure he brushes and he is usually good at remembering. He will already be in bed and pop up and announce "OH!! I forgot to brush Mama!" :clap: I usually floss his teeth every other night (He's very sensitive)while he lays on the bed and puts his head in my lap and opens wide! His mouth is so small it takes only a few minutes! He does need braces though!!

I want our teeth to stay this white
    Not yellow like this poor guy!! :D He should not be smiling with teeth looking like that!
    If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

I got a bad set. but we didn't get taught about it like it was no big deal. I regret it now because I have 1 in the back thats pulled but I like my gold 1 its my bling. Girls are into looks so I think my gold tooth make them scared to get to know me cuz I'm cool and real good to girls. Some girls are just into looks to much.
      So broke I'm thinking of pawning my gold toof!

Comment

Originally posted by Gah-Gah!
        I am obsessed with brushing!! :(

I have one tooth brush in my purse with a big tube of Rapid White and one big tube of Colgate!

I leave a toothbrush and paste at work, just in case I change purses and forget or don't have room for the cleaning supplies!

I brush as soon as I finish eating or drinking coffee! And it has to be 3 times in a row! Followed by a huge glop squirted into my mouth and swished with water! Then slowly breathing in air so the minty vapors will go down the throat, it just feels so much cleaner that way!

I floss at night for 20 minutes, usually while I watch Friends. :huddle:

As for my Gah-gah, I make sure he brushes and he is usually good at remembering. He will already be in bed and pop up and announce "OH!! I forgot to brush Mama!" :clap: I usually floss his teeth every other night (He's very sensitive)while he lays on the bed and puts his head in my lap and opens wide! His mouth is so small it takes only a few minutes! He does need braces though!!

I want our teeth to stay this white
        Not yellow like this poor guy!! :D He should not be smiling with teeth looking like that!
        *LOL* I'm never notice them yellow teeth on that green smiley face!! Is good you are doing that with your little guy. He is learning good dental hygiene and will carry that through with him the rest of his life. Good for y ou!!
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Originally posted by Gold_toothed_dancer
          I got a bad set. but we didn't get taught about it like it was no big deal. I regret it now because I have 1 in the back thats pulled but I like my gold 1 its my bling. Girls are into looks so I think my gold tooth make them scared to get to know me cuz I'm cool and real good to girls. Some girls are just into looks to much.
          Awww....we were not taught to brush our teeth when we were young either. But luckily I have good teeth today. I have one pulled but have a crown back there and just recently got mine cleaned and got my front teeth built up again because I grind my teeth at night. I have to wear this appliance so I don't wear my teeth down again. Hey, post a pic of that blingin toof!!! *LOL*

Comment

Don't forget to brush your tongue, too! My dentist always gives a new toothbrush and floss and bridge cleaners. Last time he gave me a tongue cleaner. It's pretty neat, just looks a little scraper.

My husband's teeth are nice. He still has a baby tooth on the lower right side and he's 52 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by standstill
              Don't forget to brush your tongue, too! My dentist always gives a new toothbrush and floss and bridge cleaners. Last time he gave me a tongue cleaner. It's pretty neat, just looks a little scraper.

My husband's teeth are nice. He still has a baby tooth on the lower right side and he's 52 years old!
              Yes! I agree with that, standstill. And good for you and your hubby. And he still has a baby tooth? OMGOSH! I want to keep my teeth for like....ever!!!

Y'know how the saying goes, if you are not true to your teeth, your teeth will be false to you.

:man:

Comment

Hey I come from a long line of good teeth...My mother is 72 she still has all her teeth and not a filling in sight...My grandfather just passed away at 95 and still had all his teeth and only 3 fillings. I brush 3 sometimes more times a day...I also floss every night. I use those floss pick thingies...I have a small basket sitting on my coffee table with them in it and i reach in grab one and floss. I even have my hubby flossing nightly now too. :D
                I am only a mixed up purebreed mutt....1/8 Cherokee, 1 drop Shoshone, 1/16 German, 1/16 Irish, a handfull of unknown, and a few parts Hillbilly, mix and shake well...

Comment

hey it wasnt my fault i had baby bottle tooth decay and got silver teeth and now my teeth are jacked! lol sook but i brush mines regulary.....no more silver teeth for me

(when i would walk into G.B.C.I the alarm would go off kuz of my teeth.......)

jkz
                  mizz nakole make tha ballas wann sturr....im from the city whurr they do dat right thurr da most

Comment

Originally posted by rezmerized_05
                    hey it wasnt my fault i had baby bottle tooth decay and got silver teeth and now my teeth are jacked! lol sook but i brush mines regulary.....no more silver teeth for me

(when i would walk into G.B.C.I the alarm would go off kuz of my teeth.......)

jkz
                    that is goot rezmerized! Brush brush brush! *LOL* at that alarm going off.

Keep brushing and show off that beautiful big ole menom smile!

Comment

I really love to brush my teeth, my teeeeeeeth

I brush twice a day at least and floss.

I didn't always floss but a dentist said that's like Taking a bath without using soap. YUK! So I floss my teeth a lot!
                      grrrrr. Come on let's brush brush brush and have fierce strong teeth!
                      Yes we can!
                      2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

I brush at least twice a day, if not more.
                        sigpic
                        I no listen any moar,
                        you iz lion to me.
                        :[

Comment

I once saw a sign in the dentist's office that said:

"You don't have to brush all of your teeth ... only the ones you want to keep!"

Comment

lol

better brush them all if you want to keep them all!
                            2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X