Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from the ladies

Ladies...

I have a question.... ive been on my moon 4 almost 3 months and all the doctors that ive been to have no clue whats wrong. so im going to a new one this after noon... But what i was wondering was has any1 been through somethin like this b4??

if so what was wrong and what did they do to fix it...

:(
    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Em, Didn't you just have a "dusting & cleaning"? It seems odd that the docs would wait this long before sending you to someone else. Hope they resolve the problem soon. It has to be tiring to be on it this long, you probably have no energy. Let us know what they say.
    Becky B.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNQt
      Em, Didn't you just have a "dusting & cleaning"? It seems odd that the docs would wait this long before sending you to someone else. Hope they resolve the problem soon. It has to be tiring to be on it this long, you probably have no energy. Let us know what they say.
      i had to stop going to the last doctor i saw becasue at my lats visit it took 4 hrs for her to see me and i thought that was just a little long to be waiting.

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Two of my sisters used to do that. It was fibroid tumors. Fibroids are fatty tumors that form in the uterus and other places in the body. When the fibriods form in the uterus they can cause heavy bleeding and long moons. The uterus is trying to expell the fibroids.

Fibroids are not cancerous. They are just a nuisance. They can be removed in a D&C or sometimes the woman has to have a hysterectomy.

Have the doctors done an ultrasound of your uterus?

You have got to be feeling weak! Please eat some protein and drink lots of water.

Keep looking for a good doctor!

OWS
        Seeing the result of our actions should not be why we act; it should be the action itself.

Comment

this girl i know had that happen to her. Her doctor just put her on some different kind of birth control pills.
          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by One who seeks
            Two of my sisters used to do that. It was fibroid tumors. Fibroids are fatty tumors that form in the uterus and other places in the body. When the fibriods form in the uterus they can cause heavy bleeding and long moons. The uterus is trying to expell the fibroids.

Fibroids are not cancerous. They are just a nuisance. They can be removed in a D&C or sometimes the woman has to have a hysterectomy.

Have the doctors done an ultrasound of your uterus?

You have got to be feeling weak! Please eat some protein and drink lots of water.

Keep looking for a good doctor!

OWS
            yep had all of the above...they found no cacer, tumors, or fibroids.

~Flat Beat~

Comment

hormones

Have they checked your hormone levels? That can make your periods wacky.
              Seeing the result of our actions should not be why we act; it should be the action itself.

Comment

The doc told my daughter that the kind of birth control she's on could make her go either way - have no period, or have a constant period. She's had no period for months - lucky duck.

Super's right (again:p ), you should check on switching.
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Emmy - it's good you're seeing a new doctor - just make sure you ask a lot of questions - the ladies have given you some things to ask about.

And make sure that you keep your uterus! Docs are so quick to take women's body parts out of them - there are other solutions.

My granny would have given you some womens' medicine to drink. Are there any "grannies" close by that you trust and can talk with about what's happening to your body?

Comment

Yes! Keep your uterus as long as you can. I lost mine two years ago and life has not been the same.

If there are no grannies or aunties around, what about an herbalist?

Comment

OMG i wish i hadn't read this thread :Scared brings back some scarey moments for me when i had my baby!!

Oh but if you have like elderly medicine men/women in your area, they can always help you!!! ALWAYS!!!

Comment

thank u all ladies. i just came back fromt he docs.... she said it was a good thing i came when i did i was anemic and if i had gone any longer i would have needed a blood transfusion...

she put me on vitamins and some kind of progesterone pills for 3 weeks.

i wish there were some grannies around here, but there arent. any1 wanna loan me theirs :D

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy
                          thank u all ladies. i just came back fromt he docs.... she said it was a good thing i came when i did i was anemic and if i had gone any longer i would have needed a blood transfusion...

she put me on vitamins and some kind of progesterone pills for 3 weeks.

i wish there were some grannies around here, but there arent. any1 wanna loan me theirs :D

MG a blood transfusion! Ugghh total flashbacks :Scared

yeah Progesterone pills are like suppose to stop the bleeding. Thats good, sounds like you made a good choice and seen a good dr!! Hope you get well soon!

Comment

Emmy, I've been down that road. It ain't no fun! I didn't manage my health like I should have.

Did your doctor mention an endometrial bioposy after the bleeding was under control? It is a simple procedure that can be done in the office in a few minutes. This would tell you about hormone levels and how thick your uterine lining is.

Have you ever heard of polycystic ovaries? I don't fully understand the condition. I heard about it after I lost my ovaries, so did not research the subject thoroughly.

I took progesterone for a while. It made me moody and aggressive. I am normally a very calm person.

It's good that you have found a good doctor.

Hang in there.

Comment

Emmy, I hope all goes well for you. Try the natural medicines for women's problems.
                              Personally I am against all those chemicle meds today for women, birth control, etc. etc.
                              It seems so weird that chemicles actually controls women's time of the month today , when traditionally, it is suppose to be the moon. That really freaks me out.
                              "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X